Chapter 18: Awakening

I awaken from what seems like weeks of sleep, welcomed by the sight of Violet, who's hair is messy and sexy. Behind her, is Nora, who looks dressed in more modern clothes; a plain t-shirt, jeans, with her hair down. The sunlight shines in my eyes, which it doesn't matter to me, I smile at the warmth on my face. I feel different, not sad or angry anymore like I've been cleansed in some form. I love this feeling, I don't feel tainted with my emotions anymore, I feel, safe, for the first time in a while. I watch Violet's face as it changes from concerned looking, to smiling, the sight making me blush madly. But then, a question sinks in.
"How long have I been asleep? And- what's the new look?" I ask them both.
"Two days," Nora says. "But you've been peaceful, no nightmares or anything like that."
"Me and Nora were bored, and we wanted a new look for ourselves. I mean, all I did was put my hair down, but as you can see, Nora's fashion has completely changed."
"You look good," I smile. "Both of you."
My eyes meet Violet's, but this time, a different feeling gives in; a lustful feeling. I blush at the thought of making her purr, especially since Nora is in the room with us. I control myself, but I need to feel her warmth. I take her into a hug, kissing her forehead and feeling her warmth once again.
"We haven't seen Taint, not at all, it's like he doesn't exist anymore," Nora pauses. "Thank god."
"We'll sort it out when the time comes, mom," I smile, saying the m-word, and knowing that I'm saying it. "I promise."

Nora smiles at me, which gets me thinking, there's something different about her; she seems, less broken than she was before, but there's something else, she's keeping something from me; a secret. I lean up and face Vi's mirror, staring at how clean my skin looks; no more markings, no more tainted tattoos on my skin anymore. I feel normal again, not like the monster I used to see in my dreams, sure, I can't take back all of those lives I've taken, but still, I'm back to reality, no longer losing my mind.
"I feel, better than I ever have before, I feel safe and clean," I say to myself, forgetting Violet and Nora are in the room.
"I am part of you, Tate, always have been, always will be."
I snap back, and there sit Nora and Violet, starring at me.
"Tate? You didn't answer my question," Violet says.
"I'm sorry, Vi, what did you say?"
"I asked how you slept."
"Oh, good, really good!" I snap, my smile becoming a string of energy. "I'm good!"

I watch as Nora stands up, heading towards the door. "I have to go help with breakfast, so I'm going leave you two alone, make sure you get some breakfast yeah?"
"Yeah, I will, mom," I giggle to myself. "Catch you down there."
"I've never seen you so," Violet stops.
"Happy?" I ask her, wondering exactly what she's going to say.
"I was going to say, thriving. I know we've all seen some bullshit, and I know it's not completely over," Violet pauses. "But, we'll get through it, I know we will, I promise. Taint, he's nothing to you, Tate, you're stronger than he is, been through more than he has. He was, literally, born yesterday; he doesn't know anything about us, nor what we're capable of doing. I love you Tate, and I cannot sit while-"
I kiss her luscious lips, tasting her love above all other things, and believe me, it feels good. I gasp at the feeling of her hands on my chest as her nails slip against my skin. The drives me nuts, but I never want it to stop, never, ever, never.

Tate Langdon, he's a rarity, like an albino rhino; a brute with real heart. I leap onto him, touching his hair, feeling his lips against my neck, which drives me completely crazy. I can feel him, his hardness against my thighs, and it turns me on completely, making me close to desperate for his love. I kiss him more and more like I'm a god damn animal, but I don't care, I can be an animal for a few minutes if I really want to. I feel him lift up my shirt, and I let him, placing my hands wide up as the shirt slips right over my head. I watch Tate's face changes from horny as hell, too surprised as he stares at my purple lacy bra.
"Do you like?" I ask him, giggling at the look on his face.
"Me?" He asks. "Oh my god, Vi, I love."
I watch as his hands move closer and closer to my jeans, unzipping them, and pulling them down, revealing what I'm wearing underneath; nothing.