"Enough," Jungkook finally says with the same finality he uses when things must go his way or else. And for once, Taehyung really doesn't feel like fighting, at least not now when his jeans are so damn tight. So again he complies, drawing his hand away. As soon as he does though, Jungkook is all over him, kissing his neck, biting his collarbones, swallowing every moan that comes out of Tae's lips with his own mouth. He takes off his tight jeans with the same slow motion that has poor Tae shaking. His hands play with the zip unraveling in the other's wide eyes. And then his fingers remove the older's shirt before beginning unfastening his belt too, and Taehyung is so hard and he can't even muster coherent words as Jungkook brushes his thumb against his briefs. "What do you want?" He asks him, licking his lips sensually.

"A---anything. You," he is able to mumble, eyes closed, head thrown backwards in pure bliss as his underwear is suddenly also gone and his dick stands proud and erect against his stomach. He feels the other's breath fan the red tip before his mouth swallows him whole, at once, without further ado, and Taehyung moans so loud he is sure everyone in the building can hear him. But he knows Jungkook doesn't mind, in fact he lives for those moans. He wonders where the taking his time went as Jungkook seems almost desperate to blow him. The younger's skillful tongue brushes against the underside of his cock, teeth barely grazing the tip teasingly and fingers playing with the base, burning against the tender skin there. Taehyung is left a mess of moans, pre-cum and sweat. He doesn't dare open his eyes because he knows the sight of the other will be enough to make him come right then and there and he really wants this to last. So he refrains from fucking his mouth as hard as he'd like, refrains from pulling his hair just like the younger fucking adores, and in exchange, Jungkook makes it last, bobbing his head smoothly, wrapping his lips around Taehyung's cock with the perfect amount of pressure, swirling his tongue around the tip with skill. And yet, when said magic tongue pushes against his slit, he can't help the yell that leaves his mouth, desperate and throat-burning. He inevitably opens his eyes and sees him; on his knees for him, mouth red and sinful, eyes dark with lust as he stares right back at him, eyes more naked than his body, and----and he can't hold it any longer. He comes inside the other's mouth without warning, who instead of complaining simply swallows the entire load with pleasure, before leaving his cock with a pop.

"Fuck. You---fuck," Taehyung says, looking at him with surprise and admiration and just---wow. Perhaps it's simply product of the awful days he had to go through, aching to be satisfied just like Jungkook knows how, but for whatever the reason Tae honestly believes he's never been given head quite like that.

"I know," Jungkook replies with the usual arrogant tone dripping from the words but Taehyung can't bring himself to care when his own dick is still dripping come, barely recovering from the recent orgasm. Jungkook stands up then, heading to the bathroom to wash up as if he hadn't just given him one of the best blowjobs of his life. Tae stares after him, eyes impossibly glued to his body. "Think you can come again?" The younger asks from the bathroom, the sound of the faucet barely covering his voice. The question is mostly rhetorical considering they'd always manage to have more than one orgasm per night.

"Yes. Just---give me a sec," Taehyung replies quickly anyway, perhaps way too quickly but he doesn't really care for the eagerness laced on his words. He sighs tiredly, resting his head against one of the pillows on the sofa and staring at the cum stain on the floor with a bit of disgust.

"You better not fall asleep," Jungkook says then, coming out of the bathroom. Tae looks at him, at the droplets of water falling from his face and chest, the strands of wet black hair barely falling over his eyes, and how his tongue swipes over his lips out of habit. "Like what you see?"

Yes. A lot.

"You're so full of yourself," Tae huffs, looking away with embarrassment and earning a loud, mocking laugh from Jungkook who begins walking back towards the sofa.