4

Chapter 4: I Only Missed the Sex. I Swear.

They stumble inside the penthouse as if they were drunk. In a way, they are; drunk for each other. Taehyung chooses to put all thought aside as his body is pressed against the door. He will may regret this later. Jungkook ignores the voice of reason, which knows this is a bad idea; Tae is a bad idea, his eyes, his lips and his skin are a bad idea. And yet, his mouth runs its way down Taehyung's slender neck, teeth barely brushing the sweet spot of his prominent clavicles and earning a soft, almost relived moan from the older. He presses him even tighter against the door, caging him with his body, pushing his hips forward without separating his tongue from his delicious tanned skin. Taehyung bites back a gasp, almost an impatient yell because regardless of how it's only been two weeks without Jungkook's touch, he knows it's been two weeks too long, and he can barely refrain himself from throwing him against the couch and getting that tight shirt out of his body. He recalls the first time he was in his apartment, about a month and a half ago, when he intended to go towards Jungkook's bedroom but was instantly stopped at the door. Apparently, his room was sacred ground and he never let anyone but him inside; it made Taehyung crave for opening the door and find if he had dead bodies or something to hide inside, but he hadn't had the chance. He eyes the dark door opposite the bathroom from afar with curiosity, though Jungkook's mouth is now on his and he can't help but shut his eyes and melt against the younger.

Jungkook kisses Taehyung's mouth with abandon, his tongue caressing every spot as his hands roam around his body. And as much as he adores kisses, he really wants to get to it.

"Take your clothes off," he mumbles into his swollen lips.

"I haven't fucked you in two weeks. I'm going to take my time," Jungkook replies before kissing his mouth yet again, and Taehyung complies because he's never heard him so needy, so desperate and thirsty for consuming his body in the slowest of ways. So when Jungkook grabs him by the waist as if he weights nothing, biceps barely straining, and places him on the couch, he simply looks up at him, waiting and trying to hide the slight disappointment of not being able to see his room. Though really, why does he care so much about this idiot's fucking room? Said idiot puts his thoughts to rest once again as he begins unbuttoning his shirt just like Taehyung requested, despite his dismissive reply. The older thinks it might be the first time he's ever seen him take his shirt off like a normal person, without ripping the fabric or bursting the buttons. Actually, Jungkook takes more time than usual as if proving a point, his fingers slowly making their way to each button, leaving his muscled torso revealed. Taehyung stares with lust written all across his face, wanting to reach out and touch him. He tries, but Jungkook shakes his head, the hint of a wicked smile grazing his lips. He slides the shirt off his shoulders, exposing his strong abs and biceps and Tae is undeniably lost, eyes half-lidded and lips parted in desire.

"Please let me touch you," Taehyung whispers, because he doesn't think he can go any second longer without his tongue licking those abs, without his fingers playing with the younger's nipples, without simply touching him.

Jungkook stares at him then, eyes amused and devilish. "Since you asked so nicely..." he smirks, taking hold of Tae's hand and pressing it against his chest. Taehyung almost moans, the warmth of his soft skin and the hungry look on Jungkook's eyes are enough to make him get fully hard.

Tae begins moving his hand all over the younger's chest, also taking his own time as his fingers travel through the skin, drawing circles and constellations on the map of his body. Jungkook doesn't look away from him, as if enthralled by the movement of the other's hands, by their delicate touch and the concentration with which he studies his muscles, as if conceiving them to memory. His palms go back and forth, caressing every patch of skin he's allowed to touch, every part he's missed so much.