2

Chapter Two: Refusing

Taehyung hears the loud banging on the door right when he turns the TV on to watch "The Legend of the Blue Sea." That for him is excuse enough to ignore it. He has a big spoon and a bowl of ice cream on his lap; second huge excuse to ignore the following yelling, mostly when it's obviously Jungkook's angry voice.

"Taehyung open up or I swear to God, I will break this damn door!"

"You aren't that macho, Jungkook!" He rolls his eyes while he screams back, his voice slightly muffled by the spoon on his tongue. The sweet taste of chocolate has him practically moaning against it. He watches as Joon Jae puts on a pilot costume that makes him look extremely hot, with such a concentration that he fails to notice the sudden halt of the screaming coming from the hallway outside.

So when the door is suddenly opened and Tae turns around, he is surprised to say the least. Of course, Jungkook didn't actually break down the door but instead found Jimin returning from his dancing studio; and of course, his best friend is a traitor and let Jungkook in with a big triumphant grin on his face.

"Tae, don't be rude to our guests." He shakes his head disapprovingly and Taehyung has to suppress another scream. Jimin is wearing a white shirt which is pretty see-through in the first place, and combined with his sweaty body, everyone who glances his way is practically seeing him shirtless. Taehyung highly dislikes the way Jungkook is suddenly paying more attention to his best friend than him, so he chooses to stand up and go over to the younger as he slowly brings his spoon to his mouth and licks it slowly. Jungkook follows the movement with his eyes, forgetting everything about Jimin's hot appearance who has already left to take a cold shower. Once Taehyung finally finishes swiping his tongue on every side of the metal spoon, showing off how much his mouth can stretch, Jungkook gulps before saying as determined as he can muster, "I want my jacket back."

"And I want my virginity back," Tae murmurs sarcastically, popping his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"What?"

"I told you I was going to burn it. Burnt it is," Taehyung calmly states, setting the ice cream on the small table near the purple couch.

"You did not burn it," Jungkook narrow his eyes, fists balled tightly at his sides.

"I just said I did, you jerk! You really thought I wasn't going to?" He laughs the idea off, amused at Jungkook's shocked expression.

"You're going to regret this so fucking much," he threatens, one raised finger almost touching Taehyung's kimono.

"Oh yeah? How so?" He smiles, walking the steps that separate them from each other and looking up at him with a smirk playing on his lips, already picturing the possible scenarios. Jungkook stares at Taehyung; his bright mischievous eyes, his inviting mouth and soft tanned skin. He stares for what feels like forever, making Taehyung excited and almost proud for the lust written in the younger's intense gaze. But then he simply looks away and starts walking towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Tae asks him sounding disappointed as he refrains from running after him.

"I'm not having sex with you until you give me my jacket back," Jungkook explains, barely sparing him a glance.

"What?" The brunette spits the word, bewildered.

"You heard me," Jungkook has the nerve to shrug, as if he hadn't just (temporary) ended their agreement. Taehyung swallows, the walls he's built around himself ever since he was twelve years old, caging him stronger than ever as he refuses to show any hint of emotion.

"Whatever. I don't even like you...and I have many other people to fuck," he lies, because he knows Jungkook does have other people to fuck but he doesn't. Not because he can't get anyone to want him, since it's rather the opposite; people practically throw themselves at him. It's just that (as much as he would never admit it) no one fucks him quite like Jungkook does. Probably because no one hates him as much as he does, and unfortunately, there's a sickly satisfying pleasure in being fucked with such a deep anger and desperation.