"Calm down," Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Other than that, enjoy your date well," Anna teased.

Jack just sighed, determined to not let the previous night's events change his behaviour around her, especially after seeing how she acted so nonchalantly.

.....

"So, shall we go?" Jack asked, getting up as everyone finished their breakfast.

"Of course," Elsa nodded, lifting her shoulder bag.

Jack collected his own bag and staff before he received Flynn's bike keys and turned to wave goodbye at the others.

"Take care, guys," Rapunzel smiled at them.

"Don't fall off a cliff and die Frost," Flynn grinned.

"Be careful Elsie, if he decides to become naughty, just break his jaw," Anna said, staring seriously at Elsa face.

"I intend to," Elsa smirked, eyeing said guy who backed away with his hands raised in surrender. "Let's go."

The two of them walked to the motorbike and Jack handed her a helmet before he turned to talk to her.

"Are you sure this is okay? I mean, what if Manny asks about you and gets to know that you're out with me? Wouldn't he- you know, get the wrong idea?" He asked her, holding his own helmet in his hands.

"Manny left to visit a nearby town last night," Elsa replied, her voice kind of muffled by the helmet, though Jack knew she was smirking.

"Okay then. Don't blame me if he comes after you for leaving the rink with me," Jack muttered, wearing his helmet before he got on the bike.

"You were the one who wanted me to take you somewhere, so technically it's still your fault," Elsa grinned.

"But you're the one guiding us to wherever we are going and I'm just gonna listen and drive so it's you who's taking me." Jack protested, making quotation marks in the air with his fingers.

"But you're the one riding the bike which means you're the one taking me somewhere," Elsa argued back.

"Whatever, just get on already," Jack muttered. Elsa swung her leg over the seat and sat down comfortably, and Jack raised an eyebrow when she placed her hands on his shoulders. "You know you can just put your arms around my waist."

"I wouldn't even if I was falling to my death," Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Fine by me. But it wouldn't be my fault if you fall off the bike," Jack commented as he started the bike.

"Just get over it already," Elsa hissed and just like that, they set out.

Elsa calmly guided him through the woods, and Jack tried his best to memorize the way as they reached the main road. She gave him directions and hit his back or arm when he messed up. Jack didn't stop protesting but listened to her nonetheless.

And since they were wearing helmets, Jack couldn't hear her properly so she had to lean her head close to his ear. So basically, she was pressed against him and a part of his brain kept pointing this out, and Jack kept ignoring it as he drove diligently.

And soon enough, they reached a road which led into the forest on the other side of the road, and Elsa told him to go that way and they stopped when they reached a board which read, 'Welcome to the Winter Falls'.

"The what now?" Jack raised an eyebrow as Elsa got off the bike.

"Park the bike somewhere and take your bag. We'll be walking from here onwards, its just a short distance," Elsa said, removing her helmet and fixing her hair.