Gym

Anna POV; 

"So the BRITS are like in two days and you guys still haven't gotten suits?" Megan asked.

"What? You got dresses already?" Zayn remarked.

"Yeah, at the mall, yesterday." Megan answered. I sat down at our rather large dining room table and ate an apple. I have a thing for apples and, yeah, anyways, Zayn and Megam were arguing becaus hte guys hadn't gotten suits yet.

"Harry?" Megan asked.

"Yeah lil sis?" He said walking into the room with a towel over his shoulder and a water bottle in his hand.

"Can you teach me how to drive today?" She asked. I took a few pieces of paper and started to write some song ideas. I was kind of a writer of most of the songs on our album and my inspirations came when I was eating an apple.

"Yeah. Sure. Want to work out for a bit?" He asked blankly.

"I guess, you guys have a gym here?" Megan asked. I laughed. Wow.

"Megan was have two pools, an indoor basketball court, a recording studio and Niall and  I have a guitar room and that is with out our gym." I said.

"Cool, I want to go swimming now." Megan said sitting on the kithcen table swinging her legs. I laughed.

"No, no no no no no no no and no. You want me to teach oyu hoe to drive and I agreed and I will do that, after we work out." Harry said sternly.

"Ugh. Fine, Anna do you want to go swimming later?" She asked me. I looked up from a good progressed song and everyone, all the guys were staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You were singing some sort of weird song." Liam pointed out. I looked down at my paper and laughed.

"Why, tell me something I don't know. I'm writing a song. I should go to the studio to have better concentration." I answered.

"Oh, I thought you were going to work out with us?" Harry asked with the innocence in it.

"No, you and Megan should be fine. Have some bonding time. I want to finish this song."

"Oh alright." He answered.

"Let's go big bro!" Megan said putting Harry's sunglasses on. I laughed. They left to have some bonding time and I sat there, at the dining room table singing.

"There she goes with that humming again." Louis poked fun at me.

"You know what?? I wrote over half of the songs on our album and none of it came from you Lou, leave me alone." I demanded.

"I thought you were gonna go to the studio." Zayn said.

"Oh yeah! I was. See you later." I said getting up and picking the papers along with me.

"Hey Anna!" Niall shouted. I continued walking.

"Yeah Nialler?"

"Mind if I tag along?" He asked.

"Not at all."

Megan POV:

"So how am I suppose to hold these weights?" I questioned my older brother.

"Megan! It's not that hard. Like this." He said and held them slightly different than me.

"Oh, that makes sense." I said awkwardly.

"Same old Megan, since I went on tour you haven't changed a bit." He said doing some kind of body 'total workout' thing.

"Was I supposed to change? You were only gone for about five months." I said lifting the weights.