27

"Uh can i get 29 on pump 3" i said. He took my money and i walked back out.

I walked towards my car taking the thing out

"Pretty girl like you shouldn't be pumping gas yo self"i turned and saw Key.

"KEY OH MY GOD"i yelled hugging him. He hugged back taking the thing from me pumping gass.

"What you doinh here?"i asked. He lookef around. "I meannn i do have a car-"

"Right" i said laughing.

"Damn dude who u talkinh to-" i turned around and saw somebody i didn't want to see.

"We talking to hoes now?" He said.

"Excuse me?' I asked. He looked at.

"Oh so after u fucked me over you lost some knowledge?" He said laughinh.

"Yo bro chill" Key said.

"Yeah listen to yo homebody" i said. "I said what i said and im not changing it" he said.

"Bae who you talking to?" Some girl as id getting out the car walking towards Ayo.

"Ohhhhh ok" i said laughing. "You with another bitvh now?" I asked.

"Girl who is u talking to?" She said.

"Shut yo unknown ass up" i said to her.

She decided to act tough

"Umm excuse me"sje said walking up in my face.

"Ayo you better get her" i said.
He just smirked and leaned back on the car

"Uh i was talking to you." She said.

"Bitch if u dont get the fuck out my face before i mop yo baby d lookin-"  She pushed me.

I stepped back holding my hands out.

She dont fucked up now..i  punched the shit outta her she fell on the ground.

I grabbed her hair yanking it back so her face was right in front of mines.

"Run little girl" i whispered she stood up running.

"Yoooooo Jasmineeee i didnt know you could do that" key said. Ayo was mad ash.

"Me either" i said getting in my car pulling off

-_-_-_-_-

"Damn bitvh what happened to yo hand?" Autumn asked.

"Got into a fight because of Ayo" i said. "You fighting over him?" She asked.

"You smoking hella dick got me fucked up his new girl came up in my face so i treated her ass" i said.

"Oh nyla came back today talking shit" She said. "Put a restraining order on that bitch" i said putting ice on my hand.

"Uhh Jasmine you might wanna se this" Autumn said handing me her phone.

I saw pictures of me naked on twitter.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" i grabbed my keys.

"WHERE YOU GOING?!"

I slapped the door walking to ny car.

This nigga got me fucked all the way up.

-_-_-_-_-
Ayo

I heard banging on the door.

"Who that?" Key asked.

"Idek"i walked towards the door wondering who tgr fuck could this be.

I opened it.

"YOU GOT ME SOOOOO FUCKED UP TAKE EM DOWN NOW" Jas yelled walking in the house.

"Wha-"

"TAKE EM DOWN NOW OR I WILL PRESS CHARGES FUCKING NIGGER" she yelled.

"What is you talking about?!" I asked confused asf.

"Ohhh so we playing games...iM aYo aNd iM mEntalLiy i dO sTupId PoPy dAnCe" She mocked.

"Gurlllllll i DoNt tAlk lIkE tHat" I said.

"Somebody..i know it use LEAK MY NUDES"

I froze.

"I didnt leak themm...i sent them to Te-"

"YOU FUCKIN BITCH" she yelled. She fell on the ground.

"Um...you good?"

"Buddyyy aree u okkk" i asked kicking her softly.