18

I decided to call my mom after theses few months..i really need to talk to her.

"Hello..mom its me Jasmine...i really need to talk to you ..so can u call me back"i said then hanging up the phone.

I haven't been at Ayo and ...ew ...house for 2 weeks just been driving in Teo car.

Using all his gas like he used all my time.

But then again i gotta see him every fucking day.
.but not today im not going to school

Nyla bitch ass woke up she went to the hospital...

Autumn told her Ayo not the baby daddy and my ma- Teo is..

Its not fair at all.. I started thinking about what Ayo said..

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Nigga open the fuck up" i said laughing. Ayo opened the door.

"Wassu-" i pushed him in the house.

"Thats a nice way to come in the house" he said making one of those white folks face.

"I thought bout what you said"

. "About..killing the baby?!" He asked happily.

"What?" I asked. "Oh shit i never said that..Nevermind" he said. "Well..um..ok" i said.

"What you mean?" He asked. "Oh lets do it" i said smirking. "Kill the baby?"

"NO HAVE SEX" i yelled. "Ouuuu im listening" he said.

"Is Teo here?"

"Nahh he left to go to the store..he walked so we got time" he said.

"Ha thats the funny part i want him to walk in on us...and the best place is in his fucking bed"i said. "Ouu you dirty" he said.

I grabbed his hand and walked upstairs to Teo room.

When i walled in i saw everything was in the same the place he didnt touch non of my stuff.

Do i really want to do this.

"Ok so im ready" i turned around and saw Ayo was buttt assss nekkit 😭

I looked down.

"Oh my god..how is..that going to fit in me" i said pointing at his dick.

"Jasmine dont be a bitch" he said. "Im not im just saying..ho-" he grabbed me then kissed me

Not even finna lie that shit was sexy.

He put his hand under my shirt pulling it over my head.

"Wait wait wait..i change my mind" i said. "WHAT A NIGGA IS FUCKING BREAK HARD" he said slapping his dick on my stomach. I laughed.

"I mean like lets not do..it in His room Thats kinda a turn off" i said. "Say no mo" he picked me up and ran outta Teo room into his'

He threw me on the bed. "Take them clothes off"

Mateo

I walked in the house....sad

This wasn't suppose to happened..i wanted to have Jasmine's babies..but she wont even look me in the eye and its killing me.

Me and Nyla going to co parent..thats still my kid im still going to be in its life.

I walked passed Ayo room and heard moaning it made my stomach turn.

I brushed it off and walked in my room.

I layed down and decided to call Jasmine.

I pulled my phone out and clicked her contact

"I seem to forget the pain i seem to give the pain i seem to give my friend and every single year im drowning in my tears"

I jumped up hearing her phone ringing.

Is she here?

I looked on the floor and saw her phone there.. Ringing.

I picked it up

Mateo😜💍

I smirked at least she not like them girls who get mad and change people contact name.

Jasmine

Fuck i lost my phone.. But me and Ayo really didnt do anything.

I gave him head he gave me head..basic shit.

He was moaning so much like damn 😒 ..

His head game.. was... fucking amazing

We have agreed that we are fuck buddy

Well head buddy😂 i mean I love Ayo..as a brother.

I walked in to the store hurngy asf..

"Um Jasmine?" I turned around and saw Teo.

"Shit" i turned back around and started walking fast.

"JASMINE?!" He yelled.

"Shit shit shittt" i said. He grabbed me

"What Mateo?! You here to tell me how the baby is?! Well i hope it fucking die like my love for u" i said feeling tears come in my eyes.

Im not even a cry baby but this boy he meannn so much to me..

"Mateo you broke my fucking heart you were my first..shit every thing..first boyfriend..first love..first fucking heart break." I said with tears running down my face.

"I miss you but i cant miss you right now" i said he just looked at me.

He pulled something out his pocket.

"Here" he said. "What?" I asked. "Your phone..you left it at our house..and thats such a nice thing to say about my unborn child" he said coldly.

I snatched my phone then walked away.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wasssssupppp 👽