31

"Im here to pick up Mariah Bowles" i said. The lady rolled her eyes. "Do yiu have any relations to her?...if..not then im going to ask you to lea-"

"she's are fuckin niece now go get her bitch" Autumn said. The lady then stands up. "Follow me" she said. We follwed her into a kiddy room once we walked in i spotted Mariah. She was sitting in a corner with her legs to her chest with her chin resting on her knees.

"I'll go get her stuff" the nurse said. Me and Autumn walked over to her. She saw me and her eyes widened.

"AUNTIE" she yelled running towards us. "Hi baby" Autumn said hugging her. "Hi tete spring" she said.
Autumn looked off into space smiling

I laughed. She then hugs me. "Auntie Jassy where's mommy?" She asked i frozed. "S-shes uh-"

"The bitch dead ok sweetie? Nothing but dust" Autumn said. I slapped the shit outta her. Causing Mariah to laugh.

"You're funnyy" she giggled. "Here's her bag now..you can fuckin leave" the nurse said dropping Mariah bag on the floor and walking away.

"Stupid ass bitch!!" Autumn said. I picked the bag up and grabbed Mariah hand. "Ok its rime to go your daddy's waiting at hom-"

"DADDYYYY" She yelled yanking my arm running towards the door. "COME ON COMEEE" She yelled.

·-_-_-

I walked into the house to swe Ayo, Teo and phyouture sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Yall niggas dont do shit but lay around" Autumn said walking over sitting on P lap. He wrapped his arms around her.

Awww they cute. I let Mariah hand go she ram towards Mateo but stopped right in front of him.

He got down on his knees in front of her. She reached out and poked his face. Then she poked his chest.

"Are you my daddy?" She asked. He nodded his head. She jumped onto him. He wrapped his arms around her hugging her. I smiled at them.

Father daughter😩❤❤MY HEART

"Aye yall guess what i do now? I finally gotta part time job" Ayo said smiling breaking the silence. "What?" I asked. He stood up and smiled holding his head up high.

"I sell drugs" he said."nigga that ain't not part time job" P said. Ayo looked at him. "Nigga sheddd uppp" he said. "Daddy?" Mariah said we all looked at her.

"Yes baby?" Teo asked. She moved backed from him a little to stand. "Are you moving back in with me and mommy?" She asked. He looked at me. "Uh-"

"No baby girl see you guys will be staying here with me untill mommay come back" i said. "Jasmine we dont have to-"

"Yes you guys do" i said. Teo stood uo and walked towards me Mariah followed him. She stood right behind him so if he stepped back he would trip right over her.

I giggled. "You dont have to do this" he said. "But i want to" i said smiling. "Just go alone with it let me help" i said. He looked at me hard then sigh.

"Fine" Ayo started screaming. We all jumped at looked at him "WE FINNA HAVE A SLEEP OVER WE FINNA HAVE A SLEEP OVER" he screamed. Mariah join him.

"WAY FINTI HEV AYY SCHEEP OVA" she screamed.