17

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO NOT GET MAD..MY FUCKIN BOYFRIEND FUCKED MY BESTFRINED GOT HER KNOCKED UP AND EXPECT ME NOT GET MAD wooooowww niggas really aint shit" i said on the verges of tears

I felt so heart broken.

"You betrayed me. I..  ME thought u was fucking different and this bitch really her wooow i called this hoe my sister at least i can trust Autumn" i said.

"My nigga i killed someone ..I LOVE U SIS" she yelled. I looked at her and smiled.

"Baby please lemme explain"he said.

"See u lucky im not like one if2 those hoes who dont let the nigga explain. Pleaseeee explain i gotssss to hear this" i said interested asffff.
.
"She came onto me" He said. I laughed

"This already sound like some bullshit" i said. "Bab-"

"Jamsime my fucking name is Jasmine" i said

"I was high Jasmine i swear i thought she was u..she was high too that's why she thinks its Ayo's i woke up before her feeling guilty on my momma i didnt mean to hurt you" he said with tears in his eyes.

I laughed. "Seee this where shit gets even more interesting. Yall fucking ready?!" I asked unbutton my jackets.

"IM FUCKING PREGNANT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT AND IF I GOTTA RAISE HIM ON MY OWN I WILL AND YESS I SAID HE   ITS A FUCKING BOY!" i yelled.

"What?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN-"

"IM 3 FUCKING MOUTHS MY NIGGA" i said.

"Oh my god put that up it look like a fat bitch in some skinny bitch skin" Malik said

"MALIK YOU STFU LIKE I DONT KNOW YO DUMBASS FUCKED AUTUMN YOU KNOW SHE 16 !!"i yelled.

"WHAT ?!?! YOU NEVER SAID YOU WAS 16!!" he yelled at Autumn

"You..didnt FUCKIN ASK" she yelled.

I smiled

"now won't you look at that..ITS FUCKING CHAOS" I yelled.

"You fucked my girlfriend" Ayo asked walking in the kitchen.

"Noo we was hig-'' Ayo punched the shit outta him. He fell on the ground.

I walked over and kicked him in the side

-_-_-_-_-

" . You really pregnant?" ayo asked. "Hell nah..i just ate a lot and push my stomach out" I said.

"That's some cold shit" he said. "I had to think of something" i said.

We was laying on the floor in Ayo's room.

Teo and nyla still passed out on the floor.  Bet nyla hoe ass dead..idc.

"I cant have kids..i can get pregnant but the baby wont survive doesn't phase me i hate kids anyway " i said.

"Thats deep" he said.

"But i cant believe Teo did that" i said laughing

"You know what we shoud do?" He asked. "What?"

"Fuck..we should fuck and make it even" he said

."not a bad plan i would love to do that.but im not a cruel person i wouldn't do Teo and Nyla like that" I said.

"But they did you dirty"he said.

"I know but i dont care i wouldn't do something thing like that ya feeling me?" I asked looking at him.

" not at all  it would be nice to break ya back have ya screaming my name that kinkyyy shidddd" he said. I laughed.

"This why i fuckk with you" i said

"AYE is Autumn really 16?!" Malik asked busting in Ayo room.

"Yhup" i said. "Awwww mannnn" he whined.

-_'_-_'_-_-_'_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

Wasssssspoppinnnm