Chapter 1 - Time To Tell The World

Start from the beginning

"If you don't take off your clothes now, we will be late," he said.

"You're really-!" I can't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now! I'm going mad and crazy because of him!

Like hell I'm stripping with him staring at me!

I grimaced at him as he continued. "The guys downstairs are waiting for us. Can't you hear?"

I stood in front of him, carefully listening as I heard a faint yell of Annie saying, 'Hurry up' along with others. "I could care less about being late because of my high grades, but I wonder about the rest." He half smiled at me.

Does he really want me to do that? Stripping naked and taking a shower? I'm too embarrassed to be seen! I actually imagined myself messing up my hair like I'm going crazy!

In my head...

Guys who half smile is their ultimate weapon in catching girls' eyes! My conscience self drooled after seeing that. Tsk, even my heart was asking for a beating since it was racing fast.

Stephen said, "Leah.. It's not the first time. I can imagine you naked any time I want every time I close my eyes."

I dropped my jaw, gasped, "What?! You perv!"

He grinned and closed his eyes, "There's Leah here and there-" He pointed at the thin air in different direction, "Oh, no, wait!" He said, his eyes were still closed and he grinned even wider, "Now.. There's thousand Leah!~" He laughed.

I opened my mouth and punched him, "Stephen, Stop it!". I was feeling embarrassed as a blush went across my face. Hands covering my chest and facing away from him.

He laughed, defending himself with my punches, "Okay, okay, okay. I'm just kidding. Get on the shower." He said.

"You're not going to change your mind, are you?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nope" and then pushed me in the tub, "Go on, I'll wait out here."

I sighed with defeat, unbuttoning the buttons on my chest as I stared at his conceited face.Not really conceited but more like he was in some serious thought, like he wasn't really staring at me.

I shouldn't have worn red stripes pyjamas, as it is a sign of danger.

I could have taken the warning before this happens.

I took off my long sleeved red top, bra-less. Half naked, I suppose. I carefully looked at his blue light eyes, not a hint of a change of expression was made, because he only stared at my eyes instead of down there.

Don't all guys normally do that?

I was supposed to feel embarrassed at this moment, stripping naked in front of him, but seeing his expression like that, it's like he's trying to tell me something. Because of that, it distracted me, trying to make me figure out the message he's trying to send with his eyes.

I took off my pants without taking my eyes off his. Wearing only a panty. Wouldn't he jump on me since I'm already and almost naked?

He stared at me as I watched him turn on the shower. I went in and closed the curtain while feeling his presence close to me in the room.

As a result to all that...

Nothing happened. Kinda disappointing though if I have to admit. After showering, I dried myself and changed clothes with him watching aside as I changed.

What can I do since he's my future husband? Plus I could care less if he stared at me like that.

I wore black with small V-neck top and a dark pink hoodie jacket. With skinny dark jeans wrapped around my legs, I'm at my most comfortable zone!