Chapter Four

START OF THE JOURNEY

Sirius opened the door and let the other two in before him.

"I hate that!" Said Harry. "I apparated with Dumbledore a few months ago and it makes you feel all dizzy!" Sirius ad Hermione laughed.

"Have you got a weak stomach Harry?" Hermione asked. "I thought it was ok. I apparated up and downstairs at home! It was funny because my parents are muggles." Hermione had the giggles for a while after that.

"Harry, Hermione would you like something to eat? I'm having a sandwich" said Sirius. "You can both stay in the rooms you did last one if you want. I want to talk to you both afterwards anyway."

They ate in silence and put away their dishes. "Right" Sirius started, "what are we going to do now? I mean to do with the horcruxes." He gave a warm smile to both Harry and Hermione.

"Well I've got the locket in my bag." Hermione searched for the locket and pulled it out. "This is a fake though! Someone beat Harry and Dumbledore to it! There is a note inside." Hermione read out the note a couple of times and Sirius stood up quickly and ran upstairs.

"I knew it!" He said whilst out of breath and back in the kitchen. "R.A.B is my brothers initials! Regulus Archaturus Black! But he died a long time ago. Voldamort killed him! KREACHER!" He shouted. A little, old looking house elf came into the kitchen.

"Yes master Sirius?" He kindly asked. He walked past Hermione and Harry and gave them dirty looks. "Blood traitors! Mudbloods! Back in the house of Black like they own it!"

"Kreacher! Shut up! Did Regulus have a locket that you knew of? Was it the one that no one could open?"

"Yes master. But it's been taken!" Kreacher replied. "Kreacher was in diagon alley an he was wearing the locket because Master Regulus told him to when he went out. A ministry woman questioned Kreacher and took it of him! Her name was Umbridge!"

Hermione piped up and said "oh thank you Kreacher! That's great news!"

"Dirty mudblood talking to Kreacher? How dare she! In this house!" Sirius whacked him.

"Get lost Kreacher! That is enough!" Kreacher left the room mumbling to himself. "That's great! All we need now is a plan to get the locket back!

******

They planned for a couple of days non stop. Whilst they weren't eating or sleeping they were planning. Hermione had gone to the ministry building a couple of times and waited outside to spy on Umbridge and how they may be able to get in. They were ready and had a good plan.

"Kingsley has just dropped off the polyjuice potion!" Shouted Hermione. "Harry! Hurry up they will be leaving for the ministry soon!" Sirius was waiting at the door with Hermione.

"Ok. I'll apparate me and Harry to the alley near the ministry. Then we will wait for Alan Asquith and Lewis Gene. I sound more like Asquith so ill become him. How long will we have Hermione?"

"Well, about two hours. I would stick to an hour and a half if you can Sirius." Harry came down the stairs with his invisibility cloak and him and Sirius stepped outside.

"Good luck you two! If you see Mr.Weasley, tell him that it's you because he wants to be updated!" The funny sensation happened again and they were whirling and spinning and the, thud! They hit the ground and were stood in a dark alley.

(HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW)

Harry could see many people walking past the alley. He walked to the end of it and peeked around. He could see the two men walking down the road. "Sirius quick!" Said Harry. He ran toward Harry and waited.