Breeding Parties in India

They are simply called breeding parties. They have them in Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and also in many cities in India. The breeding parties are for Indian women, usually very upscale, who want babies but dont want a husband or at least dont want to divorce their husbands.

If they have the consent or at least tolerance of their husbands and family, then theyre set up with a breeding party. The goal heres for the Indian woman to get pregnant, and that man has to be tall, handsome, intelligent, usually a businessman. To insure that she gets pregnant, she has sex with multiple men. To simplify things and to make her feel comfortable, the sex and breeding is done in a group setting with other Indian women there to be breed also. The women should be ovulating at that time. Most of the women get pregnant at the breeding party, some dont and return again. One woman I heard of went again to a party, eventhough she was already pregnant from the first party (she didnt tell anyone though). She loved it so much the first time she had to do it again!

And it was then that I decided to attend one of these parties.

The owner of place explained that this was in no way an orgy, since the only purpose of the party was for women to be impregnated by one or more men invited. All men were expected to ejaculate their sperm into each of women to maximize the chances for a successful pregnancy. So all the sperm had to go into the pussy, not on their bodies or in their mouths, I were told to make sure this happened this way. The room where set up on the carpet with comforters and sheets and arranged three pillows in a semi circle. Had towels, water, to stay all night in the room. No one else could have sex with the men or take any of their sperm orally or whatever, that was all for the breeding women.

After the owner answered the door, let everyone in and spoke privately to the men. He brought me into the "breeding room". There were two women, they were Indian, I was the only white. All of us were already in silk robes without panties. The rule was we could take off our robes at anytime. The other two women were nervous but excited. The youngest men, the 19 year old, was especially nervous. There were nine men who entered also in robes and took them off. The women were already very wet and the men had erections, two were really big. So us just spread our legs and took in their cocks while the other men waited their turn.

They all ejaculated quickly as the women screamed together, and the next set of men took their place and pumped and ejaculated fast again. The first round of men switched women and the sex continued for a longer time and when a man ejaculated he pulled out and another took his place. All we could do at that point was enjoying since they were all erect and ejaculating.

One of the women of the breeding room was rubbing herself and the youngest of the three breeding women screamed the loudest. We were told to lay on our backs missionary stye to make sure all the sperm stayed inside us. But after the third guy filled us, it started to leak, by the 5th each had a puddlle under them. The guys cocks and balls were covered in cum, but they all did their duty!

When it was finally over the guys were sweaty and limp and the us breeding women were exhausted and panting. Some helpers who are next to us had some ancient brass contaption that looked like a chastity device which we then put on each pussy to cover them and keep all the sperm in. But by then they had been pumped full of sperm by nine men each and much of it leaked out anyway. We had them lay down with these things inserted in them for an hour.

I participated sometimes these parties while I was in India and if I come, I will attend many others.