arriving at the Unova Region

Start from the beginning

"yeah, that's awesome. can't wait." Ash said with a smile and Wendy agreed 'it'll be different without my friends at fairy tail here but I'm sure it's gonna be fine besides I can't wait to see more about this world' she thought as she saw Ash couldn't contain his excitement of meeting new Pokemon and she, prof. Oak, and Delia laughed a little and Ash joined in the laughter unknowingly about the events coming to uphold.

Eevee's POV

after some hours on the plane, flying over the sea and other regions, over, under and through clouds we finally got our first glimpse in the Unova region. Ash and Wendy looked out the window along with me and Pikachu, watching it as we get closer to the region.

"that's the Unova region" prof. Oak pointed out as we looked at it amazed at its beautiful scenery.

after a few minutes the plane landed safely as we got off the plane well for Pikachu's trainer, Ash he jumped out of the plane, "we're here Pikachu, Wendy" he said.

"Yeah can you believed it?" Wendy said as she followed him out of the plane. And just as we're walking away to follow Prof. Oak and Ash's mom, Pikachu and I suddenly sense something and look into the sky that we sense and saw dark clouds.

"you felt it too right?" Pikachu said looking at the sky where the dark clouds were.

"yeah, I did" I replied.

Ash's POV

"what's the matter Eevee?" I heard Wendy said as I turn my head to see that Pikachu and Eevee aren't following us.

"hey, Pikachu, Eevee" I called out to them and tried getting their attention but they didn't listen. then Pikachu started going towards the edge of the pier as Eevee soon followed him. we look at each other before running after our Pokemon.

"hey, whats up?" I said as we catch up towards our pokemon but just as we stopped a some sort of pink fish like pokemon jumped out of the water, sparkling in the sun. 

"wow, its beautiful" Wendy said, amazed. "I've never seen that Pokemon before" I stated before me and pikachu ran further towards the edge.

"Hey! wait up Ash!" I heard wendy said as she followed along with eevee.

third person POV

as both Ash and Wendy, along with their pokemon go towards the edge of  the pier. they did't see as three figures; one a woman in a dark purple coat with sun glasses and a match sun hat, the other a man in a dark blue coat with sun glasses and a dark blue hat, and the third one a little figure that didn't reach higher than two other knees, in a dark brown coat with sun glasses and a dark brown hat. As Ash and Pikachu along with Wendy and Eevee had just reach the end of the pier.

"that was cool, I wonder if there is more?" Ash said as he looked down at the water and turned his head up.

"Ash, don't run of like tha-" Wendy stopped at what she's going to say as she saw what her friend was looking at. in the distance they could see dark thunder clouds however, they were in circle and had blue lightning and was moving closer really fast.

"whats that?" Ash said.

"I don't know" Wendy said as she sense it's energy spiking the more it got closer. but they didn't get time to discuss it when a metal rod came and surrounded Pikachu before it deformed and turn into a cage that trapped Pikachu inside as the cage was pulled back, away from the two teenagers.

"Pikachu!" Ash and Wendy exclaimed as they followed. however, ash was a little faster and grabbed the cage and Wendy did the same as they struggled to hold the cage and they looked up to see three figures (which was described earlier) standing on the plane's wing