TWENTY SEVENㅡNOTORIETY

Start from the beginning

×

ignooy
fo u know where jeongguk is
god fucking damn it *do

taehyung
um
no..

ignooy
but ur his bf????
aren't u supposed to know???
he has my fuckin backpack & i kinda need that rn

taehyung
jeongguk and i are on a break rn
tbh i'm suprised you're even messaging me bc you kinda fell off the face of the earth
where did you go?

ignooy
i didn't GO anywhere and ohh shit dude i'm sorry
but i'm messaging u bc he took my backpack last month and i really fucking need it now

taehyung
he took your backpack last month and you JUST now need it

ignooy
ok i'm not the best in the school stfu

taehyung
you're not even stupid
you just don't give a shit

ignooy
hell yeah
u right
fuck it i like u
ur a cool fuckin kid

taehyung
um yeah
thanks

ignooy
i think i'm just gonna stop by his place & get my shit
wait why are u guys taking a break???

taehyung
i was being annoying and clingy as hell and i guess he got fed up to the point where he just dropped me

ignooy
u know what meet me at his place
i'll be there in a lil bit so hurry ur ass up
we are gonna confront and solve this issue

taehyung
okay, i'll be there in a bit
thanks yoongi

5 minutes ago

ignooy
wait
taehyung please don't come over here
i know ur on ur way but can u go to seokjin's house or something?? namjoon's??? jimin's???
fuckfuckfuckwhydouhavetobeagooddriverthaydoesntcheckurtextswhiledriving

×

the minute taehyung stepped out of his dad's car, a frantic yoongi was attempting to shove him back inside. the older male quickly pushed him down, pulling the seatbelt over taehyung's chest, practically constricting his breathing.

"do not go in there," yoongi said, slamming the car door and quickly sliding into the passenger seat. he didn't have his backpack.

"you don't have-"

"my backpack can fucking wait, and you can pull out of this driveway right now and pretend you didn't even come here. i-" yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "it's not that i want to keep this from you, i really don't, but i don't think it will be any good if you see what's happening."

taehyung felt his eyebrows furrow. "what's going on?"

"well, uh, let's just say that hoseok is there-"

that was all it took for taehyung to rush out of the car, taking quick footsteps up to the door of the house where he and jeongguk lost their virginity to each otherㅡtogether. each time he saw that door, his heart would flutter with happiness and thoughts of his lover.

now, it was filled with unease.

he could feel yoongi's hot breath on his neck as the older begged the blonde not to go inside, to turn back, to forget anything may have happened but it was no use. taehyung was determined as he flung open the front door and heard sounds that were all. too. familiar.

his mind was screaming 'turn around! go home, taehyung!' but his body did the opposite as he pulled open jeongguk's bedroom with all of the force he could andㅡ

the same thing happened.

he turned around, nearly knocking yoongi over as he stormed back to the front door. why wasn't he crying? he was supposed to be crying. this hurt like hell.

"taehyung, wait!" yoongi yelled, and that's what caused taehyung to break down, slowly kneeling down as tears poured into the palms of his hands.

a pair of arms that were nowhere near strong enough to be jeongguk's wrapped around his waist from behind, their knees pressing against his lower back and their cheek resting on his shoulder.

"i'm sorry," yoongi whispered, gently rubbing taehyung's belly with his hands. "i'm so sorry."

"jeongguk w-was having sex with hoseok, y-yoongi," taehyung hiccuped, choking on his sobs.

yoongi hugged taehyung tighter against. "i know, bubba. let's take you home, okay?"

"a-and he didn't do anything w-when he saw me."

the older male sighed, pulling away from taehyung, who whined at the lack of comfort before realizing he was being lifted and slowly carried through the front doorㅡwhich yoongi struggled to open, and taehyung would've laughed at that sight in any normal situation, but now he didn't feel up to it.

after he was set in the back of the car and told to lay down, he latched onto yoongi's sweatshirt sleeve before the other male could shut the door. "y-yoongi, please don't g-go."

he was taken-aback when yoongi cupped his cheek and placed a light kiss on his forehead.

"i'm not going anywhere. i promise."

i wrote this chapter a while ago and never published it
also owowowo taekook drama & a bit of a taegi moment

ok ngl this story still sucks what am i doing