FOURㅡDISAGREEMENT

i rly dont understand the whole class system in korea so please excuse my american ass

usually, taehyung was good at paying attention in class, especially in english since he sometimes confused words and mixed them up. it was important for him to pay attention in the class due to that.

but the classroom was dark, the movie was hard to understand, and the tiny korean subtitles were almost impossible to read from his spot in the classroom. the only thing that snapped him into focus was jimin repeatedly smacking his arm.

"taehyung!" the orange-haired boy whisper-yelled. "i need you to give me all of your attention for the rest of this class period. please-"

"park jimin," the teacher scolded, not looking up from her computer screen as she typed. "leave the poor boy alone."

"i'll think about it." that caused a few people near us to giggle. he turned back to blond and resumed hitting his forearm. "i have a question to ask you."

taehyung sighed, lifting his head from the desk. "what is it?"

"look at the front of the classroom, sitting in the desk closest to the door." jimin pointed in that direction, his hand directly in front of the other's face, other hand shaking his shoulder violently. "did you know yoongi had this class? i thought he would be in a more advanced english class, or in a completely different class entirely."

"jimin, it's not polite to point," the teacher once again announced, flipping through a stack of papers.

jimin slowly lowered his hand, frowning. "sorry, mother."

"don't you just love having your mom as your english teacher?" taehyung chuckled before glancing at yoongi. "and no, i didn't notice him before. hm."

"either he was always here before us and sat in the back, or we're just really fucking-"

"language," jimin's mom interrupted, digging through a drawer in her desk.

"-i mean, hecking ignorant."

"i don't know. probably the second one," taehyung stated, snorting a bit too loudly before covering his mouth. "i hope nobody heard that."

"i bet everybody heard that."

×
LUV TRIANGLE

hyungie💞
meet me after school
ashsh
im honestly so pissed

chim!💗
sigh
what happened now

taehyung
^

hyungie💞
ok
1 stop using carets
2 im not typing it
why do you think i said
"meet me after school"??

taehyung
sorry

chim!💗
why can't you just tell us now
jinnnnnie
pleaseeeeeee

hyungie💞
no
you'll have to wait
fckin impatient ass bitch

chim!💗
you love this impatient ass

taehyung
disagree

chim!💗
ugh
whatever
i don't need you assholes😤

hyungie💞
??
yeah you do
how else are you gona suck yoongi's dick?

taehyung
JIN OH MY GOD