"I did. They were good to me." It isn't a lie. They were good to me, I was terrible to them.

"Jungkook quit." I nod again. He's telling me things I already know. I shake my head a little and then turn to enter the employee only entrance.

"Let's get to work." I unlock the door and open it wide to step inside.

"Jimin." I turn around and Yoongi looks up at me with wide eyes. "I'm sorry."

My entire world seems to stop while I look at him. "I'm sorry okay." He repeats and I blink. He is sorry? Min Yoongi is sorry for what he did?

"Y-you are?" I stutter in disbelief. "Well, yeah. Remember when I said Jungkook reminded me of someone? He reminded me of you. I fucked you up didn't I?"

"What made you realise?" I ask skeptical of his intentions. He chuckles bitterly before taking a hand out of his pocket. I see his knuckles are bruised and scratched. He points at a bruise on his cheekbone. "Your roommates fists."

I snort and sigh. "You did fuck me up Yoongi but I can't seem to stay away from you." I tell him honestly, maybe even a little too honest.

"I can't seem to stay away from you either." I frown. That must be a lie. "You're the only guy I've fucked multiple times. You're the only guy who has seen my apartment, my roommate, my tears and I want to show you so much more. I know staying here with you will only make me fall for yo but leaving you would hurt so much more."

His words make my eyes well up with tears and I shake my head. "You're lying." I say looking everywhere but him.

"Jimin please." He nearly begs and finally I look at him. His deep brown eyes that seem to hypnotise me. His beautiful features that I can't stop looking at. I'm craving his touch. His rough but gentle touch.

"Let me show you me." I shake my head. "No." I breath while balling me fists. "No, you're lying. You hate me, ignore me, hurt me and use me and then suddenly you want me. I'm not your toy Yoongi and I don't believe a word you say."

He looks at me with wide eyes and then shakes his head a little. "Stop it!" He suddenly yells. "You act like you're some kind of victim but you stayed with me! You could've walked away but you didn't."

"Oh so now you're trying to blame me?! I loved you Yoongi and you knew damn well I did. You know I do and that's why you're here. You jusy want your fuckbuddy back."

The air is filled with tension and suddenly he barges over grabbing my face in his hands pressing his lips against mine.

And there it goes. Every little ounce of self control I had in my body seems to have melted like snow in sunshine. His lips feel familiar, like home even thought he is the complete opposite.

Nonetheless, I kiss back. Hard. Because whenever we kiss it's like for just a few seconds I've captured Min Yoongi's heart.

He pulls back and then takes my hand. "Quit this job. It's no place for a guy like you."

"But I need money." I protest but he's already pulling me along. Away from where I'm supposed to be and away from the person I should've been. A strong person who is in control. But here I am back at square one completely under the control of Min Yoongi.