•°6°•

»»»

There I went. From bed to bed. No longer being able to give people my phone number. I didn't want to give them my phone number. I didn't want to see them for more than one night.

So here I am in some guys bed smoking a cigarette of his. I get up to my feet and run a hand through my damp hair. Shower sex. That's how I got my showers. My clothes I majorly stole. I would put on a shirt of theirs and leave them behind with the clothes of the guy I had seem the night before.

It was a desperate life style. I lived on alcohol, water and whatever these people had in their fridge.

I loved it. I loved the attention. I loved being the reason someone was moaning and groaning in pleasure. I loved not being forced to stay longer than a night. It helped. 4 days have passed and 3 different guys have had my company for the night.

Still there was this emptiness inside of me that I was desperate to fill.

I get to my feet and pick up a clean shirt the guy had hanging over a chair. I sigh and shake my head putting it down again. What a terrible clothing style this guy has. My standards have gone down to the basement when I went home with him.

I pick up the pink sweater I stole from yesterday's guy and put it back on along with my own pants that I've kept on all these days.

I take the pack of cigarettes and walk down the stairs to leave his house. It's way too cold to go without a jacket so I take the guys jacket. He probably won't mind. Or he will. I just don't care. I walk into the kitchen and grab two apples of the fruit bowl along with a banana.

I turn around to see my reflection in the mirror. I scoff as I look at myself. "Who has a mirror in their kitchen?" I mumble while looking at the tired guy that is me.

I shake my head and just walk out the door. The 6:13 AM whether sending chills down my spine. Snow still covering every surface and I curse the weather silently. I never asked for such a cold winter.

I walk through the streets realising that I've missed work last might. I hope I get fired. I no longer want to work with Yoongi. I don't want to see Yoongi.

I want to forget about Yoongi. I walk through the streets not going anywhere. I eat the apple and the banana deciding to keep the second apple for lunch.

I could go home. To Hoseok but he doesn't love me. And the people I sleep with now don't either but they love my body.

"Hey you." I look up to see the guy I slept with yesterday. "Enjoying my sweater?" He asks a friendly smile on his face. Apparently he's not mad about it.

"Sorry about that. You can have it back if you want." I mumble but the guy shakes his head. "Keep it. I have enough. You look like you're dying. Come with me I'll make you some food." He says and I frown. "No offense but w-why would you do that?"

I'm confused to why he would care for me after I walked out on him and stole his clothes. "Because you look like you need someone." The guy says and without hesitation he hooks his arm in mine. He starts pulling me along and I try my hardest to remember his name.

We walk in silence until we arrive at a coffee place called The Pink Hippo. I frown as he unlocks the door. Apparently he works here.

"Come in." He says opening the door for me. I step inside hesitantly but quickly assure myself that even if this guy kills me I have nothing to loose. All I have is my undying love for Yoongi, which he rejected.

I'm being pulled along to the kitchen and I look around while nervously playing with my fingers.

"What was your name again?" I look up and my eyes meet his caring brown ones. "Jimin." I mumble. "I'm Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin. I doubt you remembered my name."