•°5°•

»»»

"Yoongi." I pant as he pulls out and takes of the condom. He hums. He had ignored me for 4 days after I walked out of his apartment to go home. I don't know why he had gotten so mad mad about it. I had to be there for a friend even thought Hoseok had taken care of it already.

"Are you still mad at me?" I ask and he shrugs before getting dressed and throwing away the used condom. Without another word he leaves my room to go home. I sigh and get out of bed myself to take a shower and get dressed.

The shower is relieving. Every touch of his washed away. Once I get out I dry myself while feeling strangely dirty again. I feel like hopping back into the shower but know that the dirty and used feeling won't leave.

I stare at my naked body in the mirror and sigh. Jungkook is taller than me, skinnier than me and cuter than me. Maybe that's why he's loved by everyone. I sigh and take my cigarettes of the counter. My own package. Addicted to the cigarettes just like I'm addicted to Yoongi.

I light a cigarette and get dressed. I put it out once I finished it and open a window to let out the snow. To my surprise I see Yoongi's car still standing outside. He's still sitting in the drivers seat smoking a cigarette not doing anything.

I sigh and walk out of my room and put on my shoes and a jacket. I leave my room and greet Jungkook who's watching TV. He hasn't yet reached his friend and I'm starting to doubt the guy even exists.

He says hi as well and I slip out the door. I stare at Yoongi for a while and then walk over to knock on the window. He looks up. Tired and broken.

"Are you crying?" I ask him and he reaches up to his face touching his wet cheek and staring at his finger tips in disbelief. I open his car door and carefully take the keys from his hands. "Come." I say pulling on his arm. He obediently gets out the car and I lock it. I lead him back to my apartment.

Once we step through the door I see a surprised Jungkook looking up at us. I shake my head a little. I lead Yoongi back to my room and lie him down in my bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he turns to stare at me. His eyes dull as he reaches up at me. His cold finger tips touching my skin oh so lightly. "Pretty." He whispers before pulling me down for a kiss.

I'm shocked. The kiss isn't rough or sexual. It's a loving kiss. A sweet, tender and passionate kiss. I kiss back eager for his loving touches. I know that he's probably just getting my hopes up to crush me only moments later.

We pull back both panting a little as we stare at each other. "I love you." I say and he smiles shaking his head. "Don't." Is all he says. "Why not."

"I'm fucked up." He says taking his cigarettes out and lighting one. "You're not." I say and he holds up the cigarette in front of me. "Wanna see fucked up?" He asks sitting up is eyes challenging andI slowly starts shaking my head. I feel like he's up to something stupid.

He turns the cigarette in his fingers and grins at me. He moves it down and I reach forward covering his wrist before he can do any damage to himself instead he does it to me.

"Ah!" I yell grabbing my hand while tears immediately start pouring down my face. "Ow!" I cry he immediately drags me out of the room and immediately into the bathroom. He turns on the tap forcing my hand underneath it.

"Why did you fucking do that." He snaps and I shake my head no. Is he really mad at me. Jungkook storms in a bewildered look on his face.

"Who died?!" He asks while rushing over to us. "Nobody!" I say trying to pull my arm away from his sight but he grabs it pulling it back. "What did you do?!"