•°2°•

»»»

"You wanted to talk?" I look at Jugkook who's sitting across from me. He nods silently looking down at his food. "Tell me." I say and he looks up  tears brimming in his eyes.

My eyes widen as I look at the fragile boy in front of me. "What's wrong." I say reaching forward to grab his hand but he pulls it back as if I was about to stab him. His eyes are wide and his bottom lip is trembling. He looks like a sad toddler. His hair is messy and his usually lively eyes hold a certain dulness.

"I didn't mean to. I just couldn't say no." He cries making me frown in confusion. His words make no sense to me but something inside me tells me that I don't want them to make sense to me.

"It was as if he hypnotised me." he whispers shaking his head a little. He seems to be trembling and I can't help but feel my heart break at the sight of the broken boy in front of me.

"Who?" I ask.

"I know you love him but I couldn't help it." He cries as I feel my blood run cold. All colour draining from my face as I look at poor Jungkook.

"I let Yoongi fuck me." I feel tears well up in my eyes but quickly blink them away. I knew Yoongi fucked around with other people but he had never fucked a friend of mine.

I want to scream at him but that wouldn't be fair. It isn't his fault. It's Yoongi's. I sigh pushing all anger and sadness away and just stare at him. I don't reach out to comfort him as he cries. I don't speak up to ease his mind. I just stare at him. Jungkook is like glass. Beautiful, surprisingly strong but so easy to shatter.

"Say something." He pleads his teary eyes holding nothing but sadness. Suddenly something hits me. "Aren't you a virgin?" I ask and he nods his head slowly. "Was."

I stare at him with wide eyes before getting up. For a second I'm unsure whether I will walk away or not. I don't. I go to sit down next to him and pull him into a hug. The same way Hoseok always does with me.

"It's okay." I say and he shakes his head. "No! You should be mad at me. Yell at me. Call me names!" I just shake my head and rub his back while he cries.

"It's not your fault. It's just what Yoongi does to people. It's his fault. He shouldn't have approached you in the first place." I say thinking back to when Junfkook just started working with us. He had looked so fragile. I had warned Yoongi not to touch the boy. That's about half a year ago. He had this innocence about him that I didn't want to see corrupted. But now it has been corrupted.

"I know you love him Jimin. I'm sorry." He says and I pull his chin so he's looking up at me. "It's okay." I say and shake my head a little while wiping away his tears. "Everybody falls for Yoongi."

Hoseok gives me a sad smile and I force a smile onto my face. "For now let's eat. I'll talk to him later."

»»»

"Yoongi!" I say grabbing his shirt and pressing him against the wall. He looks unimpressed. I try my best to hold on to my anger but when he gives me his innocent look I can feel my anger melt away like snow in sunshine.

"You fucked Jungkook?!" I hiss and he cocks up an eyebrow obviously not impressed by whatever tough guy act I'm putting up. "So? I told you I fuck around."