"Sorry, Gina. We are late. Congratulations. Finally our heartbreaker got engage." Emily mocked and I narrowed my eyes at them. They laughed.

"Sorry, our flight delayed and we arrived late." Mark explained and I nodded.

"We are so happy to see you engage. You are so gorgeous like a goddess today." Kendra blurted out and I shrugged.
"I am always gorgeous and I am a goddess, you know" I chuckled and they bursted out laughing again.
"Oh! who are they, Gina?" John appeared from behind and I smiled at him.

" I forgot to introduce them to you. They are my friends since elementary. Guys, here is my fiancee, John." I introduced them.
"Hi John, I am Emily."
"Hi I am Kendra."
"Lauren, nice to meet you."
They introduced to him.
"You knew me, aren't you?" Mark smiled and extended his one hand. He took his hand and shook.
"Yes I know. Nice to meet you all." he smiled.

"Congratulations you two. Wow, you two are perfect." they congratulated to us.

I was so happy to see them because I thought they wouldn't come. They are busy bugs. I didn't know what made them busy. They were always busy whenever I called or saw them. I hugged them one by one. When I hugged Mark, I saw John was glaring at me. I shrugged. He tightened his grip around my waist when I came back to his hands. I giggled. His jealousy made him cute.

I continued chatting with them. They were so funny and they teased me a lot. John was with us the whole time and he also chatted with us too. He sometimes chatted with Mark. I hoped they get along well in the future.

We were busy entertaining the guests and we didn't have a proper dinner. I was surprised that I didn't feel hungry. After the party, Mindy came to us and congratulated us. She was here at the party the whole time and managed the party well.

I thanked her about the wonderful decorations that she made for the party. I really liked them and I felt like I was at the fairyland. John also thanked her too. After that, we went back to home.

I was so tired that I fell asleep on the way back to the house. That night, I had a good sleep and dreamed of my mom and dad. They were watching at me with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

John's POV

Finally, our engagement party successfully ended. My concerns and excitements disappeared and started to feel tired.

Now, we were on the way back to home in our limousine. Gina fell asleep while leaning her head on my chest. I am sure she must be very tired after entertaining too many guests.

I smiled at her. I was glad that she became friend with Kim. When I thought about Mark, I felt my jealousy started to rise again. She hugged him without hesitation in front of me. That was eating my nerves alive. I heaved a sign. I had to calm down.

When we reached home, I carried her like a bridal style to the bedroom. She was sleeping so soundly that I didn't wake her up to change. I put her on the bed and went to the bathroom.

My body was sticky and I took a quick shower before changing into night clothes. After that, I took a towel and soaked with water. I went back to Gina. I wiped her face gently with that wet towel to remove her makeup.

Then, I took off her high heels and her earrings because they will hurt her when she pressed them while sleeping. I also undo her hair and combed her hair.

She was sleeping soundly like a baby and I laid beside her. I pulled her closer and made her sleep on my arm. I pulled the comforter higher and wrapped around her because of her dress. Her dress was flimsy and I was worried that she might get a cold. I hugged her tight and went to sleep.