I roll my eyes at her" exploring why? " I ask ignoring the fact that she just gave me an order.

"nothing just needed your help for something. why don't we watch a movie," she suggests before walking towards the plasma " what do you say Lawrence ?" she asks glancing at Lawrence with a smirk.

"do whatever you like, "he says tapping on his phone.

I walk towards the couch closer to the TV.

We seat in the movie room watching a movie before Anderson joins us.

"Kate you here?, didn't I ask you to come to see me since we need to discuss young lady," Ma says walking towards me with elder Mathias and Thomas right behind her "yes Ma, I am ready now, let go "I sigh not willing to argue with her right now.

She took me to a cafe shop not too far from the mansion refusing to discuss anything with me.

Immediately we make our self comfortable in a booth in the cafe we order coffee while she keeps meeting my eyes with a serious look in her eyes" what is it Ma, you have been giving me that the same look for the past five mins already " I say with a scowl on my countenance.

"I talked with Elder Mathias and Thomas, " she says sipping from her coffee.

"oh that was why I saw you with them, what did you guys talk about ?" I ask hitting my nails of the table out of boredom.

"Kate I think it's time we join this pack," she says with a hidden smile on her lips.

"I am not joining this pack. we are leaving this pack going somewhere not here or my Dad's pack, "I say leaving no room for argument.

They must be crazy thinking I will join this pack after all the plans and dreams I have for me and Ma.

I am not ready to be bonded by the rules or regulations of any pack, I crave freedom and I don't think I will get that by joining this pack or any other pack.

"why not? everything is going well here, and your mate is here" she questions looking confused.

"I say no and I don't have a mate here," I say snapping at her.

She looks at me with shock evident in her eyes.

"he rejec---" she tries saying as her voice cracks with unknown emotions.

I cut her off"yes and no" run my hand through my hair, I am not ready to have this conversation right now " Everything is just too complicated"

"Ma I am not happy here," I say softly pleading with her to see reasons with me.

She took my hand in hers" okay I will give you more time to get used to this place"

I sigh giving up in trying to change her mind" Okay I will think over this" she replies with a happy smile on her lip"  I am also sorry for snapping at you, I am just not feeling myself today"

"that not good you can't be here let go," she says getting up from her seat in panic.

"Ma it's aright, you are here if anything happens, and also they are all going to suspect something if you just lock me in my room, " I say holding her hands.

"Okay be careful, but we still have to leave this place now, " she says placing the bill on the table before pulling me up, we make our way towards the door.

We also stopped to collect some things from a friend of Elisa before making our way back to the mansion.

Reaching the mansion it was already time for dinner so we just made our way towards the dining room for dinner.