"Okay...  Well you obviously didn't imagine that, because you had to get to the lab somehow...  I just don't know...."  He sighed.  "Maybe you're right.  I think there's a possibility that there is a tracker in your neck." 

He was so calm!

I glared at him.  "THEN WHY ARE YOU SO CALM!!!???"  He looked surprised at my sudden outburst.  "How did you want me to respond?"

It was my turn to sigh.  "I don't know....  I guess I was expecting you to be angry....  At me."  I muttered sheepishly. 

Brady sighed and tipped my chin up so I was looking at him.  "It's most definitely not your fault, so why would I be mad at you??  Besides, we would probably need to see an x-ray to find out for sure.  For now, we have to stay calm.  Worrying never helped anyone anyways."  He explained in that calm, soothing voice of his.

I took a deep breath ane nodded my head.  "I guess you're right....  It won't help at all to worry.  It's just...."  Brady looked at me wth concern and....

LOVE??? 

NO WAY I WAS IMAGINING THINGS!! 

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED SO SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HECK IS UP???  I thought, annoyed. 

It had to be my imagination.  Nothing else made sense.  Like I've already said, just because we kissed once it doesn't mean we have to love each other and get all serious.  I kind of like the way things are...

I guess.

"It's just....?"  Brady imitated me, wanting me to finish.  I shook my head.

"Nothing.  It's not important anyways."

~*~

"Okay so what are we going to do about this whole tracker problem, anyways?"  Dylan said, breaking the awkward silence that I wished would swallow me whole.

Brady sighes and lookes thoughtful.  "Well....  Since we don't know the exact location or the tracker-" I opened my mouth to object but he gave me a stern, knowing glance "- we'll just have to hope it's a false signal and continue on.  But we have to remember to never let our guards down and to be prepared at any moment for an attack.  Especially you, Zoe."  My lips formed into a scowl.  I hate how boys always underestimate us girls.  WHO'S WITH ME????  A.n. ME!!!!!!  Seriously.  Never underestimate the power of the ladies....  When our nail polish is dry.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways....

"Stop underestimating us girls!  We are just as capable as men."  I huffed in annoyance.  Brady gave me a look that could have killed.  "And...  I'm now being more cautious from now on!"  I laughed nervously.

Brady rolled his eyes in response.

A.n. So I have to mention this because it's important.  First of all, it randomly started thundering and pouring.  Second of all, I have a new phone keyboard that doesn't have the option of spell check or spelling suggestions, so that makes it hard to update from my phone because it is SUPER ANNOYING AND EVERYTIME I TYPE STUFF IT DELETES HALF OF IT RANDOMLY AND THE ONLY REASON I'M KEEPING IT IS FOR THE EMOGIS  WHICH DON'T EVEN SHOW UP SO URGHHH.  I will try to check on my computer before I publish but I will most likely do the whole thing from there so updates probably won't be as frequent.  I am so sorry I promise this will get good soon.  Sorry.  Continue reading.  ILYA.)

"Come on."  He re-positioned himself so he was holding me like before, my back to him and his arms around my waist.

"How much longer??"  I asked, already tired-out.

Human? *RE-WRITING//ON HOLD*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें