Why Women Love Men

Reasons Why Women Love Men:

1.Because they never comment on what the neighbors might think.

2.Because we always know what they are thinking, and when they open their mouth they say exactly what we imagined they would.

3.Because they never dreamed of torturing themselves wearing high heels.

4.Because they do absolutely everything possible to try to hide their weaknesses.

5.Because they always eat everything on their plate, and don't feel guilty about it.

6.Because a man's biggest fear is not being a man (it never crosses a woman's mind not to be a woman).

7.Because they take great delight in completely uninteresting matters, such as what happened at work, or different makes of automobiles.

8.Because they are at peace with their bodies, except for small, insignificant things like growing bald and getting fat.

9.Because they have shoulders where we can rest our heads and sleep without much effort.

10.Because they are incredibly courageous in front of insects.

11.Because they never lie about their age.

12.Because despite everything they try to demonstrate, they can't live without a woman.

13.Because when we tell one of them "I love you", they always ask us to explain exactly how.

14.We truly love them, because they make us feel feminine, because they are the mirrors that reflect our beauty, because they are the halfs that make our life complete!

15.Because they will never understand us, yet even so they go on trying.

16.Because they still manage to see our beauty, even when we ourselves nolonger believe it.

17.Because they understand equations, politics, maths and economics, butnot the feminine heart.

18.Because they are lovers who only rest when we have had (or pretend tohave had) pleasure.

19.Because they manage to raise sport to something bordering on religion.

20.Because they are never afraid of the dark.

21.Because they insist on fixing things that are beyond their capacity, anddedicate themselves to this with the same enthusiasm as an adolescent,and get frustrated when they don't succeed.

22.Because they write poems, songs, and books in our honor.

23.Because they can see beauty in women when women have long ceased to see any beauty in themselves.

24.Because they come from little boys.

25.Because they can churn out long, intricate, Machiavellian, or incredibly complex mathematics and physics equations, but they can be comparably clueless when it comes to women.

26.Because they are incredible lovers and never rest until we're happy.

27.Because they don't care how they look or if they age.

28.Because they love machines, tools, and implements with the same ferocity women love jewelry.

29.Because they go to great lengths to hide, unsuccessfully, that they are frail and human.

30.Because they either speak too much or not at all to that end.

31.Because they want to be either omnivorous or ascetic, warriors or lovers, artists or generals, but nothing in-between.

32.Because when all is said and done, they can't live without us, no matter how hard they try.

33.Because they're truly as simple as they claim to be.

34.Because they love extremes and when they go to extremes, we're there to catch them.

35.Because they are tender they when they cry, and how seldom they do it.

36.Because what they lack in talk, they tend to make up for in action.

37.Because they make excellent companions when driving through rough neighborhoods or walking past dark alleys.

38.Because they really love their moms, and they remind us of our dads.

39.Because they never care what their horoscope, their mother-in-law, nor the neighbors say.

40.Because they have an uncanny ability to look deeply into our eyes and connect with our heart, even when we don't want them to.