3| Congratulations

Start from the beginning

" The first minute that we've been here you said that it was beautiful " Patch said, Brian agreed still panting. " Therefore, you see the beauty in the pain cause, Pain is beautiful plus... If we don't run we wouldn't catch the sunset with a great view " Patch said. Brian was looking at her as she explained , then he watched the sunset with her. He may not be sure about it but, he might be falling to her.

" I'm so hungry " Brian said, the sun has finally retired and they walk through town. " Yeah, me too, you want pizza? " Patch asked. " That'll be delightful " Brian replied. " And tacos, burritos, pasta...I'm so hungry" Patch replied. They both laughed at each other, then they decided to order all the food that they wanted for to go and ate at a parking lot. " Later , can we get some ice cream? " Patch asked, Brian nodded as he took a bite on his burrito, and pizza on the other hand. " I think this is the reason why we weren't friends, we'd be obese " Patch giggled and Brian agreed. " I just love food and eating, I have a big appetite " Brian replied. " Me too!" Patch said, raising her hand and they high fived. " Tell me more about you Brian " Patch naturally said, she wasn't dead curious about it , it's just that for the years that Brian was here Patch never heard a buzz at all. " Uhmm, I'm originally for Ilsan, South Korea but, our business is mainly at Jeju Island and then, I took half of my middle school years in Toronto, my parents also started a business there and now, here. But, my parents usually stay in Korea. " Brian narrated. Patch nodded as he was telling his story, she can relate to it though having busy parents, a busy parent. " My dad is a medical genius that's why he's usually not around " Patch said, Brian clarified what she meant by medical genius. " A neurosurgeon and an orthopedic surgeon, my mom was an obstetrician who died while giving childbirth. Let's face it I'm a devilish child, I must've ate her in her womb " Patch said, making brian laugh at her remark.

" Candy or chocolate? " Patch asked , they were at an isle between ice cream and candies, chatting while eating ice cream cones and sour gummies. " Candy " He replied. " I know right " Patch said. " Do you hang around here alot with Jay? " Brian asked. Patch nodded as she munched up on her ice cream cone, not speaking for a while. " Not just with him though, Brenda and Leah as well " She replied. " You know how last friday, I wasn't able to join the band and you, as a tambourine dancer " Brian pointed out. " Yeah, made me feel like a bad person though, I mean the main reason was because I cussed in the middle of class " Patch said, laughing at the situation she recalled in her head. " I slept in class " Brian giggled. " We're like criminals " She added.

" Jay just likes to mess with me, it's not like he's into me or anything " Patch clarified as they walk home. It was almost 9:00 p.m. street lights were gorgeous making their skin bronze. Patch was holding a pack of breadsticks and Brian was holding a nutella jar and yes, they were still eating. " Then, can you survive a month without earphones? " Brian asked. " Honestly, earphones is like my way of dissociating from reality and the world. I guess that I'd be okay, I made a new friend though " Patch said, glancing at Brian who was already smiling at her. " You're going to be fine " Brian said. " Yeah, I 'll be fine. Where do you live? " Patch asked. " I live a block away from you and Jay " He replied. They continued chatting as they reached Patch's home, Brian's eyes widened with the sight of the large black gate with two large dragons parallel to each other. " It's my first time to be up close to your gate, I didn't know that it was this huge " Brian exclaimed. " Yeah, It's old though but, we like to keep it. " Patch said. " Thanks for tonight Patch " Brian smiled, passing the nutella jar to Patch, who's smiling back at him with one hand grasping on the gate. " Sure thing...bro " Patch replied. " I better get going " Brian replied, Patch said yeah and she entered her home, smiling yet, not grasping the moment that they spent together. Unlike brian on the other hand, who's ecstatic as he went home.