Smut

When fred and harry got back to their dorm fred decided he was going to take a shower harry put some clothes out on their bed for fred and he decided to lay some out for himself aswell as he was going to have a shower when fred got out. It was still early so everybody was still asleep and harry had an idea. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door then he unbuttoned his shirt  and took the rest of his clothes off. He then stood behind fred who was washing his hair, he put his hands on freds waist who quickly turned around and harry surprised him by pushing fred up against the wall and sucking on his neck.
"Mmmm harry" fred moaned.
Harry moved his lips down freds body and started sucking on one of his nipples and he pinched the other. This made fred moan so loudly harry worried he was going to wake up the others. Harry then moved his lips further down onto freds hips, he left a line of lovebites. Then harry made his way down to freds cock, it got harder the closer harrys mouth got to it. Harry teased the tip with his tounge and fred moaned and told harry he wanted more. Obliging harry put freds cock into his mouth, he went as far as he could, with one hand he carressed freds balls and the other was on his own cock. Harry decided to suck on freds balls, fred gasped and harry smiled to himself as he knew he was doing it right. He then started sucking the inside of freds leg as he didnt want fred to finish just yet, he wanted him to finish inside of harry. Fred pulled harry up and fred instantly got on his knees and started licking harrys entire length, harry gripped on to freds hair and this caused them both to moan, fred put his mouth over the tip of harrys cock and started swirling his tounge around it, this caused harry to moan louder than he ever had before. Fred deep throated harry and started playing with harrys balls in the meantime.
"Oh-hh f-fred"
"Yes harry" his voice muffled for obvious reasons.
"Im about to come"
"Okay as soon as i tap ur foot, okay?"
"Mhmhmm ok"
Fred titled his head back and positioned harry so his cock was just over his mouth, fred wanted harrys come inside of him but not through the ass this time. Fred lightly tapped harrys foot. Harry felt a rush of pleasure as he let go, as fred swallowed his come harry sank down to floor, already weak at the knees.
"Lie down on your stomach" fred told harry.
Harry happily obliged, knowing what was coming next (pun not intended) .
Fred conjured up some lube with his wand and slathered it all over harrys entrance, his fingers and his cock, fred slowly pressed against harry with one of his fingers, once it was inside and harry was comfortable he put another finger in and started scissoring harrys entrance apart, widening it. Harry maoned over and over but that was nothing compared to what fred was gonna make him do next. Fred teased harry by running his entire length down harrys entrance a couple of times, "come on" fred he said, "i need you inside of me."
Fred pushed his cock into harrys entrance and waited for harry to adjust before carrying on, he then thrust slowly in and out of harry but then harry told him to go faster, so he did, hitting harrys sweet spot everytime, making harry scream his name or moan very loudly with every thrust, it wasnt long before fred was ready to come.
"Harry im about to come" he said.
Then fred felt the sweet release and harry felt the pleasure of being filled with freds seed.
After this they help wash eachothers hair and scrub eachothers bodys down. This was only their second time. They walked out of the bathroom and decided to catch a couple more hours of sleep and harry fell asleep in freds safe,soft and muscular arms.