Shes Back

Harry and fred had returned from hogsmeade and they decided that they didnt care who knew so they entered the great hall the next day hand in hand. Everyone came up to them congratulating them and it felt good to know people supported them. Hermione and Ron kept asking them questions when they got back asking them what they did, when they asked this they both just smirked.

Skip to halloween -
The past few weeks had been very normal, every friday fred and harry would get a room at the three broomsticks like ron suggested. But harry would aslo suprise fred by asking him to get him a towel and jumping on him from the shower and fred would do the same to harry but they made sure to lock the door.
The four, ron, hermione, fred and harry entered the great hall for the halloween and sat down at the table when the heard rumors going round the hall.
"-i heard shes back"
"-someone spotted her last night in diagon alley"
"Wait whos back" harry asked someone at the ravenclaw table.
"Bellatrix she was spotted last night, ive heard she gotten even madder since someone brought her back, she was her screaming, im going to kill you! Im going to kill you all!" The ravenclaw replied.
Harry didnt know what to do hermione had ran out crying and ron went after her, harry just wanted the rest of his life to be normal.
"Let get out of her" fred said rubbing harrys back. He took harrys hand and led him out of the room, harry followed fred but he didnt say a word. Fred took harry to the room of requirement because he knew harry wouldnt cry infront of anyone but him. In the room of requirement it turned out to have a queen sized ben in the middle with a closet on either side, there was a bathroom with a giant shower sauna room that had seats in it and a place where you could lie down. Fred sat harry on the bed and pulled him close, letting him sob into his chest. Harry pulled away and said " i thought i could be normal again, why and how is she back this isnt fair" he screamed this and went back cuddling into fred. He knew harry was tired so he decided to let him sleep and he would talk about it with him tommorow. Harry was thankful he had fred he was always there for him and he made him feel safe.
The next morning when harry woke up in the room of requirment, he started shouting "fred" and when no one aswered he broke down crying. A minute later fred walked in and knew what was up with harry.
"Im sorry harry u were tired last night and its early so i didnt want to wake you" he enveloped harry in a hug it made him feel lots better.
"Its okay i was just worried, where were you"
"I went to see McGonagall and ask id we could have today off and she didnt ask any questions i think she knew what was wrong so we dont have any lessons today, i also asked her if we could stay in here for a while because i thought you wouldnt want to see anyone for a while and she said we could stay in here for aslong as we liked"
"Thank you fred, i love you"
"I love you too"
" how are ron and hermione holding up"
" they have lessons off today to and i was wondering if you wanted them to stay in here with us, separate rooms of course and very thick walls, ive already asked McGonagall and she said it was okay"
"Yes please i would love them to stay with us, you three are the only people i want to speak to right now"
"Ill go out then and get them, could you will the room of requirement to have separate bedrooms and bathrooms and we might need a kitchen"
"Of course" harry felt better, george always knew how to make him happy.
Five minutes later the rooms were made and fred had just walked in with hermione and ron, hermione ran up to harry and gave him a giant hug, freds face was full of jealousy harry saw this and pulled away from hermione and went over to give ron a quick hug and he tried to make sure not to hug him for too long. He loved how Fred got jealous he found it so adorable. Harry then walked to fred and put his arm round his waist and he had to jump up to kiss him on the cheek. Ron and hermione found this very cute. Harry showed them to their room and they thanked him. For lunch a house elf brought them there food and the same for dinner McGonagall brought them their homework and obviousley hermione did it straight away and forced Ron to do his aswell. However freds and harrys study session had turned into a makeout session harry was sat on the desk helping fred with his homework then fred decided he was bored so he stood up and stood infront of harry eho was still sat on the desk he walked forwards towards him and harry wrapped his legs around georges desk and fred picked him up and dropped him down on the bed but before he could lie on top of harry , harry pulled him down flipped him over and started straddling fred instead fred sat up to start kissing harry and harrys hands gripped on freds hair making him moan really loads and fred gripped onto harrys waist pulling him as close as he could, harry moaned as soon freds lips found their way to his jawline they hadnt done this for a while even when they booked a room at the three broomsticks because one time fred was ill , another time sirius and remus happened to be in the rooms next door and all the other times the cleaning lady would knock on the door. They were both just happy to make out now but they hadnt had sex since their first time and they really wanted that. As Harry started grinding on fred, both boys moaned as the could feel the friction. Unluckily hermione had heard this moan from her and rons room next door so she came in through the door not caring if she could have found them naked as they were supposed to be studying.
"Boys, get in mine and rons room now" she said.
Both boys just groaned and tidied themselves up and brought their books into the other couples room. For the next half an hour but fred and harry kept staring at eachother or what hermione called it 'eye fucking'. They had finished studying and as the house elves were only bringing them lunch every day harry made his way into the kitchen and started cooking, he decided he was going to cook maccaroni cheese because it was the one dish he had never been allowed the leftovers of at the dursleys so he felt like he was rebelling against them and it felt good. As harry was stiring the pasta he felt two hands grip his waist and two lips suck on his neck but harry whispered to the person he loved "not now, hermione will freak" they both started laughing but fred still stood their with his hands on harrys waist. He had become ver clingy and protective ever since they found out bellatrix was back and to be honest harry liked it.
The heard a loud popping sound from the other side of the room, it was McGonagall fred withdrew his hands from harrys waist at once, hermione and ron came running into the kitchen as they knew McGonagall wouldnt be here if it wasnt important.
"I dont mean to worry you but i know you would want to know, bellatrix was seen in hogsmeade" McGonagall said nervously
"Why isnt the ministry doing anything!?" fred exclaimed not wanting harry to get hurt by that evil bellatrix. McGonagall frowned and said "i dont know fred but i wish i did but i was talking to dumbledore in his painting and he said that they were probably scared as they did not want another war" and with that she disappeared with a loud pop just as she had appeard.
"Wait hermione how come McGonagall can apparate in and out of hogwarts" harry asked.
"Remember dumbledore could do it to, i think theyve made it so only select people can"
"Oh" harry replied and then he turned in silence back to his mac and cheese because he just wanted to get it all out of their minds. At dinner everybody just sat in silence but harry could feel freds hand on his leg and he appreciated it as he knew fred was telling him that he was here and he was going to keep harry safe.
After dinner everybody went to bed., hermione and ron talked before going to bed as that was their way of getting through things but fred knew harry didnt want to talk right now so they just cuddled.