No News

Two weeks later all four had returnd to lessons but were still living in the room of requirement, they had not heard any more news on bellatrix and for that they were glad, it was now the evening and harry had just cleaned up from dinner so he wanted to go to talk to McGonagall about bellatrix as if she really was out there he would like to know what precautions everyone was taking as he didnt want any deaths anymore. He told fred where he was going and fred told him to be back by nine as he had a suprise for him.
As he made his way to McGonagalls office harrys thoughts travelled off to what would happen if bellatrix attacked and how he could protect the weasleys. Hermione was also worried about bellatrix as hermione knows that bellatrix wants to kill her as she hasnt forgotten about when bellatrix tortured her last year, she still had the scars on her arm spelling out mudblood. It made her eyes fill with tears everytime she thought about it, but luckily ron was always there to cheer her up. Ron and hermione were now cuddled on the couch hermione had fell asleep but ron was still awake trying to make her feel safe.
Harry arrived at McGonagalls office and when he asked her what precautions everyone was taking she replied with " the castle has all of the protection spells that it used to however we have added more onto the common rooms, we have no way of adding any onto the room of requirement but we dont think she would look there anyway as she would think you would be in the griffindor common room or the dorms."
Harry felt alot safer after McGonagall told him this, so he thanked her and walked back to the room of requirement. As he entered fred called him from another room, a room that harry had not see before, he knew fred added this for his suprise. It was a room that looked exactly like it would outside and fred had layed a picnic blanket down and there was a bottle of elf made wine and two glasses. Harry was stunned at how much effort fred had put into this.
"Come and sit next to me" fred said to harry. Harry obliged as he sat down in awe of the room.
"I know we cant do anything until we dont live with hermione and ron anymore as it seems they have the hearing of wolves or even when we put silencing charms on the door they always seem to enter our room at the wrong time, but, i thought since we cant go out of that castle either that we would have a little date her and count the starts or something" fred told harry as he saw his stunned face. Harry turned around and pulled fred into a deep kiss to show him how thankful he was. "I love you" harry told fred. "I love you to" fred whispered this in harrys ear as he loved it when fred did that