Staying With Me

Fred walked up to his dorm, he had decided not to tell Harry how he felt until tommorow as he was sleeping in harrys bed tonight and he still had a doubt that harry liked him so if he told him and harry didnt feel the same way he might kick fred out of his bed. Fred just wanted one last night. He saw Harry playing wizards chess with ron and honestly he was really bad at it so fred decided to help him out he pulled a chair from the desk by his bed and starting whispering to harry what he should do. Harry shivered as fred whispered in his ear, he noticed this so he continued to do it. Ron was watching thme from the other side of the chess board they looked incredibly cute together and just by this he could tell harry felt the same way so he just decided that he would let them work it out on his own. When it was late they decided to go to bed because they had very early lessons tommorow, ever since the war the had introduced double lessons of defence against the dark arts they had a lesson of it at 7:00 am every thursday. Ron usually sat by harry and fred sat by hermione but ron decided to ask them if they would switch because 'he needed to talk to hermione' obviously hermione would need to be in on this. Ron wasnt very good at letting things work out on there own. Fred went by his bed to get changed and as soon as he saw ron, seamus and neville climb into bed and close the curtains he walked over to harrys bed, what he didnt know is that when harry had his nightmares the night before ron woke up but then he saw fred runover and climb into bed with harry after 3 minutes of talking but fred was in the way of seeing harry so when harry took his shirt of to show fred his scars ron didnt know what harry was showing fred as he never knew that the dursleys abused him.
"Hey harry" fred whispered as he climbed into bed with him.
"Hey fred, thanks for staying with me"
"No problem harry, im always here for you"
"You dont mid if i take my shirt off do you i cant sleep with it on"
"No not at all ill do the same it is rather hot in here"
Fred wasnt tired but he realised harry was so he rubbed small circles on his back until he fell asleep he wasnt sure if harry liked this or not as he fell asleep nearly straight away.