Last Night

Warning a little bit of smut in this chapter and references to alcohol.

Harry woke up with a bad headache but it didnt bother him as he was wrapped in the arms of someone he loved. He rolled out of bed and thats when he realised he was naked and aching all over, harry went to look in the mirror and his whole body was covered in hickies. Thats when he remembered last night.
-- They had come back from their date and decided to have a few drinks in the bar. Fred had ordered them both a pint of Knotgrass mead they had drunk this with in the first ten minutes so they decided to go a litlle crazy and order 10 shots of firewhiskey, they ended up being drunk half an hour later. They were going to the bottom of the stairs when harry jumped into freds arms his hands round freds neck and legs round his waist with this fred pushed harry up against the wall of started sucking on his neck, harry started maoning at the feeling and he returned the favour to fred. Fred felt harry bulge with his hand through harrys trousers harry started to moan even more, fred carried harry upstairs and put him on the bed he climbed on top of him, harry undid the buttons on the top of freds shirt and then pulled it over his head when fred practically ripped the shirt off of harrys body harry then started to undo freds jeans who was now straddling him fred pulled both of his and harrys jeans off eagerly, this time him and harry wouldnt get interuppted, harry took freds boxers of then fred brought his lips down to harrys hips and left a hickie there he put his mouth over harrys bulge and lifted his mouth of then pulled harrys boxers down with his teeth. Harry thought fred looked so sexy and hot during this moment. Fred put his mouth of harrys cock and started to suck him off it felt so good it was both of their first times so it was very exiting for them. Fred stopped sucking harry off and harry flipped them over and did the same to fred .
"Are you ready?" Harrys asked.
"Yes" fred replied gasping for breath.
Harry conjured up some lube and rubbed it all over his cock and fingers he slowly prepared fred with his fingers. Fred gasped as soon as harrys finger entered into him, when fred was prepared harry entered into him, fred moaned at this sensation, harry thrust in and out the both moaned nearly each time harry thrust in.
"Faster" fred moaned.
Harry obliged and he started pumping freds cock and he moved. They both tilted their head back in pleasure as they came, when this was done harry rolled of freds body, both of the boys breathing heavily and from what harry can remember fred pulled him close and they just cuddled until they both fell asleep.
--
Harry climbed back into bed and straddled fred trying to wake him up. Fred awoke also remembering last night "hey babe, i cant believe we had our first time whilst we were drunk" fred told harry "me neither but it was great" harry replied. They both took a hangover potion and within ten minutes they were back to their old selves. They decided to go look around hogsmeade vefore returning back to the castle.