Chapter: 7 The past 5/5

Start from the beginning

Everyone rushed to where Taehyung was, they were all worried.. They saw blood coming out of Taehyung's forehead, Sehun and Chanyeol were crying while the others panic, Mrs Lee was having a hard time breathing while Mary and Sarah tried to calm her down.

Baekhyun was sobbing while Suho and the other boys tried to stay calm and calm everyone down.

"Tae!! TAE!! TAEHYUNG PLEASE! Wake up pleasepleasepleaseplease" Baekhyun said while shaking Taehyung softly and whispering sweet words into his brother's ear hoping he would wake up.

"Tae.. Please.. I'm sorry hyung left you.. Even though I promised." Baekhyun said while tears fell down from his eyes

Soon Taehyung opened his eyes "u-uuuuwaaaaaahhh!!!" Taehyung cried and screamed so loud that made everyone panic more.

"Mary, get the first aid kit, now!" Sarah ordered and Mary nodded quickly and went to get the first aid kit.

They laid Taehyung down on the sofa in the living room and Baekhyun hugged his little brother tightly while whispering sweet words into his ears for him to hear only.

While the others tried to calm Taehyung down, his grandmother was caressing his face softly.

"Shhh... It's okay.. Shhhh.. Hyung is here..everything's alright, everything's gonna be okay" Baekhyun said while rubbing Taehyung's back softly.

They patched Taehyung's wounds and soon only sniffles can be heard from the small boy.

"H-hyungies and e-everyone kiss TaeTae's booboo.." Taehyung said while pouting.

The others just chuckled and kissed Taehyung's forehead, and the maids too while his brother is the last one to kiss him.

"I'm sorry that hyungie wasn't with you when you woke up, you must have had a nightmare.. If only Mary-noona didn't forced me on going to grocery shopping.. Hmph!" Baekhyun said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead, while glaring cutely at Mary, while she just bowed and apologized.

"No it's okay, you did nothing wrong" Mrs Lee said while smiling softly at Mary.

"Exo..." Taehyung mumbled, and the others looked at him confused.
"What is that? TaeTae?" Suho asked and Taehyung smiled brightly making all of them more confused.
"EXO is a nice name.. H-hyungies are now EXO.. EXO heroes.. TaeTae's heroes.." Taehyung said while fidgeting with his hands cutely, making them coo at the small cute boy.

"Then.. We are now EXO, we live to protect "Kim Taehyung" and that's final" Suho said and smiled at Taehyung making the little boy giggle.
"But...."

"Who's the leader?" Chanyeol asked and the others looked at him,"I'll be the leader then" Baekhyun said while the others nodded at the idea.

"YAY! Now hyungie is leader exooo~~" Taehyung said while giggling cutely, the others chuckled at the little boy's words and cuteness.

__________________________________________________________________
|<~2 years later~>|
(December 30 /Winter/)
It is currently 7:28 pm

Here in the Lee household, everyone is getting ready...
Because a certain someone is having a birthday...

Chanyeol was standing in a chair in the kitchen and pointing everywhere and telling everyone "GO GO GO-" "Shut up!" Luhan said while carrying the gifts into the living room.