Chapter: 2 Dear Diary/Mean Girls

On the Rose Kingdom

  At Afternoon/ Night

Amy pov

Amy: Hi Mom i am in home...

Ana: oh hi sweetie *i kissed her cheek*..

Arya: Hi mommy!! *Arya hug her mother*

Ana: ohh Arya are you exitced of the School make a some a new friends..

Arya: yes Mommy i just go the my Room..

Ana: what about you Amy hows day of the school..

Amy: Pretty Great and i made some new friends... mom...

Ana: lets Eat a dinner...

4 minutes of the Dinner...

Amy's Pov

Amy got to the her room and something write a Diary...

Dear Diary...

On the day it was gonna be awsome today on the school name Chaos High School i made of make a new Friends name Cream,Tikal,Rouge and o course is Blaze i but i wont tell them Well Blaze is kind of nice and i dont understand why my friends keep avoid the Blaze and of course Blaze in her of Sally Team...

And i was talk about of the My Family but why how many times to Keep the Sercet on these years i was able to me introduce since i was a kid...

Thank you thank you so let me introduce you to my Daughter..

Hi Everybody My name is  Princess Amelia Lynn Rose... i am 9 years old!!...

* claps hands and they Crowd everybody*

But nevermind i want to be gonna talk with my parents for being sercet our Mom and Dad.. but i think is gonna be a talk and again and i just my sister too.. i love you..

                                       Amy Rose...

Amy: *yawns* good night everybody..

( Ringring Ringing the alarm bell)

Amy: ( stop the alarm bells) * yawns* the was good in sleeping... but i can wait to go my friends again...

*knock*Knock*

Amy: come in...

Arya: Good Morining!!! Amy Rose.. ( Arya hugs Me and tickles)...

Amy: Hey * laughs* Stop that... Arya..
And good morining too Arya..

Arya: *giggles* lets go Amy let a breakfast..

Amy and Arya goes to the Dining Room..

Amy: Good mornining Mom and Dad..
*Shocked* they gone..

Arya: where mom and dad go..

Waiter:oh Your Mom and Dad are leaving because where someone in other things to buy.. so i offer you i made a breakfast and we got in drive..

Amy: Ohh thanks you Waiter..

Arya: but Amy i wonder Mommy and Daddy got some sercet in each other..

Amy: Yeah but something is strange in of parents.. so lets eat and go to school..

Arya: Okay...

2 minutes the breakfast

And We Arrive the School...

On School...

Amy: Bye Arya... take care for School..

Arya: Goodbye Amy Rose... i love you Big sister..