JUST TALKIN' 'BOUT

1.   I wanna know what your thinking will happen further in the story...just curious to know your ideas

       I arrived school later than usual...english poetry class was in progress and as usual every teacher's favourite question..

         "WHY ARE YOU LATE"
"I think you owe an apology for your lateness'miss Cowell"

   In my head i was thinking..why in the hell do i need to apologize for ten minutes of lateness...but i did so cuz if not it would have burnt the teacher's goddamn ego..
        "Im sorry sir..it's cuz of the heavy traffic"

I lied...
     I spend 30 minutes waiting for Liam and even rang the doorbell a couple of times but no answer..

    As i made my way to my usual place...i scanned the class..in search of Liam but no sight of him..

         After class

I decided to pass by the parking lot to grab my sandwich from my car....
       I squinted my eyes to focus on a grey muscle car in the distance...it looked just like Liam's but wasn't....

         Disappointed,i went to class...

            AFTER SCHOOL...

I went to his house fo check on him..A sleepy and messy Liam opened the door. He let me in and guided me to his room..i had never been there before..it was a beautiful room painted in neutral colours..a pure white piano stood in the corner and an acoustic guitar and a bass one on the wall..
I stared in amazement at the walls coverd with pictures and papersheets which seemed like letters..

      "Is that your parents and what are those papers"

"Yeah i guess..those are the letters that i wrote for my mom.."
"Why didnt you posted them to her"
"Rach,i dont really wanna talk about it..im sorry.."

"Come on..tell me"..I insisted

His tone suddenly grew fiercer and he screamed
"I SAID NO..JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

Hurt by his words..i turned to leave but he pulled me and closed his arms around me very tightly.
     "Im so sorry..sorry for shouting at you..its something i hold really close to my heart..come sit"

He sat beside me on the bed said,his eyes full of tears..

"Couple of years ago..when i opened the door to my house..i saw my mom in a pool of fresh blood..a big knife in my dad's hand..i fled to my bestfriend's house and later my aunt took care of me..my dad left for America in fear of police and never looked back..since then,i write a letter for my mom every single day to tell her how much i miss her..."
He trailed off..

"Why did hee.....!"
"One of my neighbours told me that that day..a big fight started between my parents cuz my mum caught my dad fucking a teen girl in the bedroom.." "pls dont tell anyone 'bout it..its a deep secret about me which i want to be hidden"

     Giving him a comforting kiss, i held his hand and reassured him..i was glad that he trusted me and told me this dark truth..

     It was getting dark and chilly...and the music assignment was yet to be completed..we hadn't started anything and only five days were left..
Leaving my tension behind,i placed my head in the cut of Liam's neck,right between his head and shoulder..

=========================

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
hey guys..havent got time to update..school's resumed and loads of homework..as always do vote and comment..i appreciate it(;