DON'T YOU DARE

First of all I would like to apologize for not having posted since so long...my final exams are in progress and I really had to revise...hope u enjoy the chapter:)

There was not really much in the room..I could mostly see a bunch of spider webs and two rats running around...

I was not really bothered about it but I swear if a cockroach appears in front of me, I would seriously freak out!! That is literally the only thing Im scared of!!

Desperate and disappointed after not having found anything, I decided to sit back down and think of another way to escape....

     I was exhausted and desperately needed some sleep...although I knew that I would not be able to sleep as the thoughts of me not being with Liam and 'what if Austin does something while Im asleep' haunted my mind.....

I laid out a few old bedsheets which were thrown in the corner of the room to make myself a 'bed'..as soon as my head hit the warm surface, my heavy eyelids wanted to drop so badly but I just didn't want to sleep...

I missed Liam so much...I missed his goodnight cuddles...
I missed his kisses
AND I missed his comforting and warm hugs...

        I so wanted to be with him right now but I can't...I can't because Im trapped in this FUCKING BASEMENT and there was not a single helpful thing I could use to get the hell of of here!!

    Tear's of anger started to form in the corner of my eyes as the disgusting picture of Austin came in view...

I hope that Wayne and Tyler came soon so that together we could discuss a plan to help me FUCKING escape...

By then, all that crying made my head so dizzy and eyelids so heavy that I could hold it no more and let darkness consume me...

************************************

             IN THE MORNING

I wake up to the sound of thumping footsteps above me..I guess it was already morning...I could not really tell what time it was as there was not a clock in the room and he had snatched my smart watch and phone and it was too dark and not even a ray of light entered the room from the outer world...

Suddenly the 'door' opened and Austin slid in the room through the ladder he put in..I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep...I hoped he didn't remember yesterday's scene and went away...

"You fucking whore, how cute do you look even when you're sleeping...how I wish to fuck you right now...I still haven't forgotten about yesterday..."

     I felt him lie down beside me...my breathing pace sped up as he placed his hand on my shoulder and started moving it downwards...just as he reached my hips, I couldn't hold it no more, I immediately turned around and pushed it away from me...

He rolled about a metre away from me...I got up and shouted....

             "Don't You Dare"

To be continued....

Sorry guys for the short chapter but pls do vote and I love u guys...:)