Chapter 13: Flames and Blames

Hey guys.. well im on vacation and I have been trying to do an update and this wud be the perfect time! Soome people are at the pool, some sleeping, and some shopping so its all good<3 Hope you like lovies(:    PS: WHEN I SIGN MY NAME A, I ALWAYS THINK OF PRETTY LITTLE LIARS(;

~A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylars POV

"Babe wake up!!! Hurry!" Harry shook me and I sat straight up.

"Theres a fire. Hurry come on!!" Harry carried me out the door down what seemed like 10 flights of stairs and finally got to the front door. We got out and looked at the house.

Thats when it caught me. My house was on fire and my parents werent even home.

The fire department soon showed up while my house burned in flames. Family pictures and Harry and I's pictures.

I cried in Harry's arms. Balling and balling while my tears went in slow motion into his shirt. My house was in flames and NO ONE could stop it.

But how did it happen you say? Thats what we want to know too.

"How could this happen?" I yelled screaming into Harry's shirt as he held me close. He twirled my hair around his finger calming me every minute but I just wanted to kill the person who did this. How could anyone be so cruel.

As I cried, I also tried thinking of who the hell would do this to me. None of my friends would do it.

Right? I shook the thought out of my head while Harry was talking to the cops about the 'flaming accident'.

"Louis, calm down. No . Louis!! Shut up right now! Yeah shes fine. I wouldnt let her die. Yes. I know shes your bestfriend. But she's my girlfriend. Louis. Shut ur mouth. We will be over in a minute. Kay. Bye. Love you too. Yes now hang up!" Harry yelled pressing end on his iPhone.

Harry huffed and I looked into his eyes, once again another tear falling on  my cheek. Harry wiped it with his thumb and looked at my eyes.

I covered my face because I knew I looked horrible. Before I knew it, Harry carried me into the car, my hands still across his face. I didnt wanna see or talk to anybody.

Just escape the world. I grabbed my iPhone and plugged in my headphones listening to 'Moments' and turned to face the window.

I hid my face with my long hair and a huddie.

I started crying even more listening to the song. And I mean crying. Like a scream cry. Harry thought something was really wrong and stopped the car on the side of the road.

He pulled me into his lap taking out my head phones and wiping my hair out my face.

He kissed me on the cheek.  I needed his help to get through this.

Just want I needed.

"Whoever did this is gonna pay. Dont worry." Harry told me.

I nodded wiping my tears and cuddling up closer to him.

He kissed my lips softly. "Can we go to your flat with the boys and can I stay there tonight?" I asked him, separating and looking into his eyes.

"Yeah sure. The boys would be so happy to see you." he said starting up the car again.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay Sky?" Zayn asked me. I shook my head and he pulled me into a hug.

A tear slipped down my face and the other boys came over joining in the hug.

"Im so sorry about your house." Niall said.

I tried holding back tears but couldnt manage.

"We are gonna find out who did this dont worry." Zayn told me. I just nodded and Liam hugged me tighter. He was like my big brother I never had.

We heard someone knocking on the door. Louis got up to get it.

"Oh hey!" he said. Nikki walked in and sat beside me. I hugged her so tight. I missed my bestfriend so badly. I cried onto her shoulder.

"Nikki.." I said. "Shh.. Just calm down, then we can talk." I pulled away and cleared my eyes. Harry stroked his thumb under my eye getting my black smudge off.

I blew out hair and calmed myself. I looked at Nikki. We just stared at each other and then I nodded.

"So do the cops know who did this?" Nikki asked me. I just shook my head, "No not at all. I have no idea either."

We all sat in silence. "Whoever did this is gonna pay dont worry girl." she told me. I gave a slight smile and twirled my hair.

"We will be with you through the whole thing." Harry told me sitting on the other side of me.

I nodded and smiled into his gorgeous green eyes. He smiled back and I looked at all the boys.

Then someones phone rang. I didnt really knew who it was but they answered it. If I recall it was Liam's.

"Hello? Oh hi! Whats up? Just hanging out with the guys, Skylar, and my beautiful girlfriend." he said smiling at Nikki.

They were adorable. "Okay yeah sure!" he said. He hung up his phone.

I wonder who it was. "Who was it?" I asked him hoping he wouldnt mind.

"Oh. uh..Just Scarlette." I nodded but knew he was keeping something. "She'll be over in a few minutes."

We all nodded and Liam was texting someone.  He should be paying attention to Nikki not his dang phone so much!

It was kinda an awkward silence til Louis butted in. "Guys.. I gotta tell you something. Something thats breaking me inside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short. Decided to leave off on a cliffhanger. What do  you think Louis is gonna tell them? Comment<333    Vote<333    Fan<333