Chapter 30: 1 and Half Years.

"Go ahead and shoot." I stated, ready for the news to be broken to me. I wasnt really nervous. Nothing that bad could happen?

They could make me break up with Harry. No, we are 1. You either take Harry and Skylar or Skylar and Harry. We are together for a reason. We are INLOVE. Thinking about losing Harry makes me cringe. I couldn't survive life. And I couldn't lose the boys either.

We are family. We have been through everything togetheri and I would die if I had to let anyone of those boys go.

"Skylar is not aloud to go on tour with you guys.I'm sorry." Simon stated. My heart sunk. My breathing hitched. I closed my eyes.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU SERIOUS SIMON??" Harry got up and yelled waving his hands in the air.

"That's not fair Simon. Shes apart of our family now." I heard a familiar Irish voice speak up. I just kept my eyes shut as they screamed at each other. I could not survive 1 and half years without seeing my boyfriend or my best friends.

"Simon, you don't understand, this isn't going to work. If you separate them, Harry's not gonna be able to perform correctly. The fans will notice." Louis spoke. I held my head.

"IF SKYLAR CANT GO THEN... THEN IM NOT GOING. FUCK THE TOUR." I opened my eyes wide and looked around. Everyone was silent. I have never heard Harry use that kind of language. Like ever.

Especially towards someone who made him and his bestfriends' dreams come true like Simon did. "Harry you can't do that. I will not let that happen." I told him getting up.

"See, your girlfriend agrees also." I roll my eyes at the snuck up lady that sitting beside Simon. "You have to go on tour Harry. You have to. Its your job. You will let everyone down, including you fans."

"Skylar, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Your MORE important. Your MORE important to me then anyone." I looked him in his eyes, they were raging with anger and disappointment. They were darker then usual.

"If that's how you feel, THEN MAYBE THIS BAND WASN'T WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU HARRY." Simon yelled, slamming his hands on the desk. Everything was silent.

"Maybe it wasn't." Haz whispered and before anyone could sense what was happening he ran out the room, full force. "He didn't mean that." I heard Liam say to their manager. Niall was on the verge of tears.

I ran after him. I ran after my life. I ran after everything that had made me happy. I ran after my love who I wont see for a long time. I ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HARRY?!" I yelled. I couldn't find him. I walked over to security. "Hey guys, did you see where Harry went?"

"He took a cab to some flat." "Was it the boys flat?" He shook his head at my question. My phone dinged.

THE SISTERRRR<3 : Hey, Harry is here with me.

Skylar: Thanks Scar, be right there.

I ignored the guard and took a cab to my sisters house that was about 10 minutes away. I finally arrived and threw them a tab and jumped out running to my sisters door. She opened it so I didnt have to knock. "He's upstairs."

I nodded and thanked her. I quietly went up the stairs, trying to figure out what run he was in. I heard quiet sobs. I sighed and opened the door. Harry was laying on his stomach crying into his pillow.

"Babe.." I said running over to him and sitting beside him. I started running my hand through his curls. His eyes never connected with mine. "I.. I.. I wanna be in the band." he tells me through mumbles in his pillow.

Fighting for Harry  ( Harry Styles Love Story&lt;3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें