Chapter 6: Together Forever

Skylar's POV

I woke up cuddled next to a shirtless Harry. I started shivering. Yikes it got cold in our room!

"Aww babe, come here." Harry said grabbing me ny the waist and pulling me close to him.

He kissed me on the tip of my nose and started dozing off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Sky fell back to sleep and now it was time for my anniversary gift.

I carefully got up, trying not to wake Skylar, and went to the front door. There it was. The medium size golden bag.

The boys were still asleep but their doors were closed. I grabbed the bag and ripped open revealing a tiny box and a big box.

I put them on the top of the fridge so if Sky came in, she wouldnt be able to reach it. Grabbing a flat cookie sheet from the corner cabnet, I opened the fridge and grabbed five Toll House packages.

1 cookie dough, 1 chocolate chip, 1 M&M's, 1 sugar cookie, and 1 snicker doodle. All of what the boys and Sky liked. I knew Sky couldn't eat 80 cookies.

I sprayed the pan with 'Non-Stick' and started placing the cookie dough and then chocolate chip and so on.

It would take half an hour for all 3 pans to cook.

I went to check on Sky, she was still sleeping. My phone began to ring. Damn. Skylar rolled on her  back and squinted one eye to me.

"Hello?.. yes.. okay..thank you." I hung up the phone. "Who was that babe?" Skylar asked. Ugh girls. "Um.. just Simon Cowell." I replied back with a total lie.

But she didn't need to worry. It was the flourist. Skylar's pink roses should be here in fifteen minutes.

This was the perfect anniversary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV

Harry hung up his phone and closed the door, sitting on the edge of the bed. I smiled at him. "You know its our anniversary today." reminding him.

I started spinning one of his curls. I knew hw loved when I did that.

He picked me up bridal style. Pinning me against the wall. Thinking he was leaning in to kiss me, he brough his mouth to my ear.

"I think you should go back to sleep." he told me. I looked at the clock:7:21 am. It was still early.

I gave Harry a pouting face. He smiled and filled the gap between our lips. A smile crept across my face and the fireworks went off.

Harry pulled away and I covered myself up in bed. "Ill wake you soonl." Harry walked out the room. I already missed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I knew it was Sky and Harry's special day today so I gathered the boys an hung out at the room.

The boys kept it on thee down low and we began talking.

"Does anyone know what Harry got for Skylar?" Zayn asked.

We all shook out heads. "Do you know what Sky got Harry?" Liam asked.

I shook my head and Zayn shook his head.

Niall nodded. "Tell Nialler." Liam demanded. I stared at Niall waiting for an answer.

"Okay well as her best friend, she told me she got him a new watch, a wallet with a heart and a S+H sign in side, also a key chain that has a picture of them kissing and then one of them smiling on it for his car keys. ALLLLLSOOOOO.." Niall continued," a frame with a picture of us and them that say 'Forever Friends'." He finished.