"Guess who's here." she mouthed to Haneed. Zayden hadn't seen them yet. Haneed raised his brow and she mouthed Zayden. He smiled and walked over to knock on his window.

     Zayden got down from the car with Zeena and gave Haneed a bro hug.

     "Been a while man." he said. "Yeah. What's been up with you?" Haneed asked.

     "Nothing much, just work." Zayden replied.

     "Hey." Hafsah greeted. He ran his eyes over her figure and looked back up at her.

     "Hey." he nodded, smiling at her.

     "Mummy who's this?" Husna asked.

     Hafsah have her a small smile and replied, "Uncle Zayden, my friend."

     "Oh uncle Zee. Would you like to sit with us? I can show you some cool games on my iPad." she beamed.

     "Uh-" he started, looking at Haneed. "Sure." Haneed said.

     Zeena stood by the door looking at them with a pissed expression.

     "I'm Zeena, his wife. Thanks for asking." she said sarcastically.

     "I don't like her." Husna whispered to Zayden.

     "Same." he chuckled.

     They walked in and took a table in the middle of the hall. Husna sat beside Zayden and showed him the games on her iPad while Haneed smiled at them.

     Zeena was on her phone, posting pictures on her snapchat.

     "What's your name?" Husna asked her.

     "Zeena." she replied.

     "Aunty Zeena, do you not have any clothes?" Husna asked with a scrutinizing gaze.

     "What's wrong with my dress?" Zeena asked.

     "You look nakey nakey naked." Husna replied.

     "My daddy hates women who open their bodies and you look like a gremlin in your make up. No! Have you watched chucky? You look like the evil doll." Husna giggled as she spoke and the whole table erupted in laughter. Zeena's face was red from embarrassment.

     "Is this how to bring up your child?" she asked Hafsah.

     "She's only stating the truth. The truth is bitter, I know." Hafsah giggled.

     The wedding went on for a while and finally came to an end.

     "I had lots of fun making aunty Zeena angry." Husna told Zayden as they walked to their cars.

     "You rock!" Zayden said, hi-fiving her.

     "Hafsah come over for a minute." he said. Hafsah gave Aayan to Haneed and walked to Zayden.

     "You know, after all these years it still kills me to see you with another man."

     "Zayden get over yourself. By the way, how did you end up with Zeena?"

     "My parents, obviously."

     "Aww, whatever it is just give her a chance. She shouldn't be all that bad." Hafsah said.

     "I'll try, just because you said so." he replied.

     "Good." she smiled at him and he returned it.

     "Bye." he waved, getting into his car.

     Haneed and Husna waved him before getting into their own car.

     "Bye." Hafsah smiled at them.

     "I want ice cream on the way home." Husna told her daddy.

     "Anything for my princess." he smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

     "Husna's been the only one getting kisses today." Hafsah pouted.

     "If you're jealous, go home to your daddy." Haneed smirked.

     "Fine, Aayan gets all my kisses from now on." she pouted.

     "Really?" Haneed smirked. "Yes." she replied.

     "Close your eyes princess." he whispered to Husna who giggled. She closed her eyes and he turned Hafsah to face him. Slowly, he leaned down to kiss her.

     "Happy?" he asked.

     "Happy." she smiled.

     "Can I open my eyes now?" Husna asked, peeping through her fingers.

     "Sure princessa!" And they drove home, stopping at Havillah to get ice creams and waffles.