Did I say I was interested?

Start from the beginning

"Ugh!" I stomped down the hallway to my room and opened the door. I didn't even hold it open for Sarah to get in as I took my stuff in and threw it on the bed.

"He's like a love sick puppy," Sarah said, smirking. "It's adorable."

I rolled my eyes. "No, it's annoying."

"Why can't you just admit you love it? It's not like Bryan will ever find out that you're getting attention from another guy and enjoying it."

"Bryan already knows. He's nice enough not to bring it up."

"Whatever Eb. You love having Tyler coming after you again."

I dropped the subject. Of course I love the attention he gives me. I love the attention any guy gives me because I'm a girl and that's what we want. What I don't love is when he makes it out to be something it's not. It's him joking around and that's all it needs to be.

"Do you think Bently looks extremely sexy today or is that just me?" Sarah asked.

I spun around and looked at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"Obviously it's just me." She mumbled.

"Sarah...please don't be interested in him." I can't handle keeping both of them away from eachother if they both want to be together.

"Did I say I was interested?"

"No, but-"

"But since I'm pregnant with another guy's kid I shouldn't be checking out other guys? You know what Ebony, I'm 22 years old. I'm still young, and as much as I already love this little person growing inside of me, I can't be young and wreckless anymore. I can't go out and party. I can't look at other guys. I can't go out and do what a young adult is supposed to do. My life as I know it is basically over, so please if I want to say that one of my guy friends looks sexy today, let me."

I looked down at my feet. I never thought of it like that, but he life is basically over. She'll never be able to spend all night partying again after she has this kid.

"I don't care who you think is sexy Sarah. You can check out whoever you want, but Bently really isn't a good choice. If you don't remember, he has ways of making people give into him."

"Oh," she said, looking a little guilty. "I wouldn't do that. Not after what he did to both of us. And I would never do that Zach."

"I don't think you will, but weird things happen with those boys. Trust me."

She smiled. "I know how dangerous they are Eb. Don't worry about it. I think you should be worried about Adam though. You keep joking about dating him and he keeps looking at you with goo goo eyes."

I laughed. "Adam is one guy I'm not worried about."

We went back to unpacking silently. Maybe this storm is a good thing. I am way to tired to actually go out and do anything. I would probable fall asleep on the beach, and knowing these people they would just leave me there for the night.

I finished unpacking and sat my suitcase against the wall. "I'm going to go check on Josh."

Sarah nodded. "Ok."

Is it weird that I'm worried about Josh and Adam rooming together? Something tells me they're going to blow up the hotel at some point. I knocked on their door, praying they haven't already trashed the place. That is completely possible for them to do. They've done it before.

Adam answered the door and smiled at me. "You're already checking on us? Why can't you just trust us?"

"Maybe I just missed you guys. Did you ever think of that?"