Sucka for love {2/5}

Start bij het begin

" you dont know how many I miss you baby " he pout. I blush little , " Aww I know but' the record label is done right ? " I question. He smirk , " yes baby is done all we have to do is publish on the album and we good " he lean up to me bite his lips which is such a turn on to me. I smirk wrap my legs around his waist.

" so what now " I tease as I kiss on his weak spot on his neck. He moan and pull me closer. I continue kissing on his spot until I suck on it. He moan again as he bite his lips. " so what are we gonna do baby " I seductively said near his ear. He look up and down and lick his lips. " THIS " he pull me tighter and grab my ass. " oh really , well we have all to do since this is your welcome back home gift " I play with his zipper. He smirk and pick me and ran upstairs to the bedroom.

{ Jasmina POV }

[ Lotus Flower bomb - Wale ft. Miguel ]

I walk up to my closet and out a H&M dress which is a black shoulder less curvy dress with my gold juicy couture set on with my bebe red heels. My hair was drops curls with a diamond bow clip on the side of my hair. Tonight me and Dj are going to dinner together. Im so nervous but happy at the same time. I put on my pink strawberry lip gloss on and my Victoria secret angel dreams spray on me. I grab my forever 21 clit bag and walk downstairs. I grab my phone and get a text from Dj.

***********************************

{ @DjLIVEEUP } - Dj

{ @stealMY$wagg } - Jasmina

***********************************

@DjLIVEEUP : Im in front

@stealMY$wagg : okhAy Im coming out

@DjLIVEEUP : alright

[[ End of text Convo ]]

I put my keys in my bag along with my phone. I open the door and lock it behind me. I walk up to the car and step inside.

" hey baby " I perk my lips on to his. He smile , " hey , look at you sexy " he look up and down at me. I blush and playful hit on his arm. " baby stop you Making me blush " he smirk , " but I like it " I giggle. " whatever , so what you taking me ", " dont worry you see " and from that he start the car and drive off.

{ Drake POV }

[ beg for it - Chris brown ]

As I lay on the bed waiting for anqel to come out the bathroom. I heard the door opening. I shook my head and sit my head up. Then I was surprise by the way anqel was looking sexy in her outfit.

I was speechless , " so you likeeee " she said. My mouth was drop and my eyes was wide open. " damnnnn babe " she smirk ," oh really wait until you see- " I cut her off by tuning up to her and pin her on the wall. She bite her lip as I smash my lip on to her. She moan between my lip and nipple on my bottom lip. I wrap her legs around my waist and lay her on the bed.

I began to kiss her on her wet weak spot on her neck. She let out a moan near my ear which turn me on even more. I suck on her weak spot as I massage her breast. She moan and start griping on my back. I bite my lip and start suck her nipple through the top piece. She moan and bite her lips in pleasure. I look up and wink at her as I nipple on her breast. " ooohh Drake " she moan. I toke off her top piece and threw it on the floor. I kiss all the way on her body and kiss around her thigh. She moan and push my head further. I start eating her through the bottom piece. She moan even louder. I lick her up and start sucking her dry. Her legs trumping. I rip up the bottom piece with my teeth and continue to eat her out. She push my head further and arch her back as she moan. She cum in my mouth. I lick every bit of it of the good taste on my taste bugs.

{ Raquel POV }

[ stpuid hoe - Nicki Mianj ]

As I throw on some sweatpants and a white polo v-neck shirt with some jordans. I put my hair in a ponytail , since it was curly any way so it whatever. I walk downstairs and open the door.

" hey trey " he walks up to me and gives me a friendly hug. ( A/N : trey and raquel was in a serious long term relationship but they broke cause raquel was having a secret affair with bow wow at that time but now there friends)

" hey wassup " I walk him inside. " just hanging , you ? " I said as I close behind me. " just chilling " I giggle and we sat down on the couch. " so what up " , " look we need to talk " he smirk , " oh really, what do we need to talk about ". I took a deep breathe and exhale. " look trey Im sorry for- " , " stop right there " he cut me off. " first of all I dont wanna hear that shit and second of all why Im here " . " I just wanna give you an a apology that all " , " alright then , bring it " . " trey Im sorry for having a affair with bow wow , it just that I felt that you didnt love me enough to care for me so basically me and bow wow- " , had sex right " he cut me of again as he smirk and rub his chin. " look trey- " . " you know what raquel , Im done with this pull shit Im so done!!!!! " he yell. Tears scroll down past my face. I look down and see the tears drops falling down on my hands. " I just wanted things to work out between us " my voice crack. He went down to my level and lift my chin up. He look into my eyes lean closer to my face. I can feel he warmth breath near my lips. He lean closer and lay his soft lips on mines. I slowly kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck as well as he wrap arms around my waist.......

To be continue..................

***************************************

Part 3 coming soon.......

Vote & comment pleaseee. It will me alot to me

- Mya :)