Meet the Baudelaire

Violet Baudelaire
She is the inventor, her mind worked with gears and wires. Although not book smart, she can build one mean machine! She is 14 two years older than her brother

Klaus Baudelaire
He is the reader, his mind can get enticed into forgetting the world around him. He has all the literary knowledge to teach 6 different classes all at different levels. He is 12 and the middle child.

Sunny Baudelaire
Her passion has yet to be found, though we do have bits and pieces. She has a single tooth that can deliver a devastating blow to slippers and toys alike. A little under 2 years old she is indeed the youngest Baudelaire.

(Y/N)  Baudelaire
Is it safe to call her the "Forgotten Child?"  Her skills vary whenever she is needed. One of them include the ability to control fire, but not create it. She can hold a fire still just with her gaze but can't create it from thin air. She is also old enough to claim the Baudelaire Fortune, except she was pronounced dead years ago. She is a little over 18 years of age. 

(Y/N) POV
I sighed as I watched my parents house burn down, surely my siblings will be devastated but there is nothing I can do, people were beginning to notice something off about mom and dad. I run through the woods back to the beach where Mr. Poe is now delivering the chilling news to the younger of us. Chilling in this context does not mean that it is cold, it means it'll haunt someone for a while. Mr. Poe said he'll take them to the closest living relative. Unfortunately he doesn't know exactly what that means. I follow them all the way to Count Olaf's house. He opened the door and his face could scare ME.
Yet strangely I felt as if I was supposed to run up there and hug the man. I sneered at the thought. When he shoved my siblings inside I felt a fire burn inside me. I snuck over and watched as my siblings were forced to do extremely difficult chores. Then the Count did something stupid, he lit a match. I smirked as he lit four candles. Even better. I used my powers to spell words.
S-T-A-Y
A-W-A-Y
F-R-O-M
T-H-E
K-I-D-S
O-L-A-F
I spelt and watched his face go from grumpy to scared. I smirked as might fall came and he was still spooked from it.