Chapter 1.

Jungkook's POV

"Man, that guy at the counter is really interesting" Jin Hyung said while going on the elevator.

"Yeah, what was are room # again?" Jimin asked.

"Well, you, Jungkook and Yoongi are in room 1408, while Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok and i are in room 1410" Namjoon stated.

"This hotel gives me the creeps" Taehyung shivered.

"Jungkook-ah you don't look good, are you ok?" Yoongi Hyung questioned. Everyone looks at me worried.

"Yeah im fine, i just feel uneasy here" I said.

when we got off, i see a little girl in a white dress and with black hair in the hallway. i looked away and look to she if she was there, she's gone. i cross my arms and was loss in thought.

I shook off the thought and decide to catch up with my hyungs

~Later that evening~

I was on my Laptop, looking at an article of the hotel we are staying at. Yoongi is sleeping and Jimin is on the other bed, playing on his phone.

"rumor has it that room 1408 is haunted by three girls and two guys who got murdered by an unknown spirit that is a little girl..." I whispered to myself, "It's just a rumor, maybe it's not true..but it said that the ghosts will possess someone with or without warning"

i opened my phone to see what time is it, It's 8:30 pm. i see a message on my phone from Taehyung.

TaeTae: Jungkook, wanna go grab something to eat? - 8:24

Jungkook: Yeah sure, right now? - just now

TaeTae: Sure, i will meet you in front of the elevator. - just now

I close my laptop and put my phone inside my pocket, i got up from my chair and put on my timberlands and sunglasses.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked still playing attention to his phone.

"Grabbing a bite with Taehyung, Why?" I annoyedly asked.

"Can i come along?" He yawn.

"No" I coldly repiled.

"Well, someone has an attitude today" Jimin mumbled.

I just huffed and left the room.

Jimin's POV.

When Jungkook left the room, i feel a bit sad and upset. I really loved him, until he started to date Taehyung secretly, only i know that secret. Not the other members, not even ARMY.

"Jimin, are you ok?" Yoongi asked.

I fell off the bed when he suddenly said that.

"Ow~ why did you do that?" I pouted.

Yoongi just chuckled, "where did Jungkook go?"

"He went to get some food with Taehyung, why are you asking?"

Yoongi looks down with a slight smile, "Nothing, anyway, i'm gonna go see what the others are doing in room 1410 see ya" Yoongi left the room, leaving me dumbfounded. I got off of the ground and laid on the bed again.

"Hm, weird, where did my phone go?"

"Hello young fellow~" A voice said. I looked up to see a kid around the age 17 with black hair and green bright eyes.

"Who the fuck are-" I grunt as i held my head, i stood up from the bed, i started feeling dizzy like the world is spinning. suddenly, everything went pitched black.

first chapter done!