Chapter 1 - Damn the rooms are nice

~~~ They look into their quarters

Holcum was working to take in their new quarters. The bed was a Queen and longer than normal. It looked like they might fit in their mid-forms. Even better they might be able to fit in their cat forms also. There were two desks and several lockers which wasn't what they'd expected, "Well damn... This is far better than the other ship."

Mila was looking around as well, "Oh, hell yes. We have room to stretch and expand to our other forms. Need to find the bathroom and see what it's like but this is wonderful." She could tell the quarters had been designed for the supernaturals.

The enlisted had to smile, "It is designed for that and we do have another mated couple coming aboard soon. They are werewolves and will have the fourth set of quarters. There is a fifth for any new supernatural. I shouldn't say this but some of the other officers are feeling somewhat irritated with the quarters you have. They understand but knowing they have twin beds and bunks while you have a were-sized bed is somewhat annoying them." She knew it was due to their being supernatural as did the other officers but there was still some jealousy.

Kyrill looked over and gave a generic hiss, "They'll live I'm sure. These are so much better than the Cadet's bed and quarters." He gave Nacy a sly look, "Want to test the bed this evening? Ensure it's up to par?" It was obvious what he was thinking.

She hissed at him before leaning against him, "Maybe. Might make you sleep on the floor." Even she was impressed at the comfort the rooms showed. If the other officers were that irritated they could go find their own mates and enjoy the Academy again, "Wolves? When are they supposed to arrive?"

The enlisted traded looks as the others were teasing each other, "Tomorrow. The crew is being brought in small batches, so they can be shown to their quarters and settle down. By the end of the week the initial crew should be here. Oh, there is also an enlisted couple of supernatural. Not sure why but they're elves and went enlisted." The senior enlisted looked at Mila and Holcum, "The two of you are going to be considered the senior supernatural and any we have will be reporting to you when it comes to that aspect."

Both thought about it and depending on the other supernatural's it made sense, "Thank you for letting us know." Mila had a feeling it was going to be a pain in their tails, "Now you mentioned something about food? That sounds like a good idea. I'm starving and I'm sure the others are as well."

The woman gave her a knowing smile, "A cousin has a were mate and mutters about how much she eats. I'll show you to the officers dining room and leave you there. If you need anything my contact information has been sent to your tablets."

Even as she was dealing with the were-cats, Jace and Danal were looking into their room and both were looking impressed. He didn't think before he shifted and wrapped his tail around hers, "Damn, I think we've falling into the cream and came up smiling. The room is excellent." It would give them privacy and allow them to have as much fun as they wanted. He was going to have to talk to her about how Senka Eden's became pregnant. It hadn't come up yet and he wanted to know.

The enlisted woman looked at the six, "The supernatural have a shared shower at the end of the corridor. It's large and has everything you need other than your personal items. Now I'm going to show you to the dining room."

The three enlisted urged them to follow and it wasn't much later when a junior Mess Specialist greeted them, "Good evening Officers. We have entered your dietary needs in the system. Have a seat and the food will be brought over soon." He showed them to a table before hurrying off to get their food started. He wasn't a supernatural but had been well instructed by the senior Mess Specialist on how to deal with them.