I rolled my eyes, I was not here for the bullshit and Kennedy never had a problem poppin' off. I looked around the table seeing that they all were talking to a girl, however I didn't see Landon in sight. My eyes landed on Jodie seeing Kira beside him, I respected the fact that it was his girls face he was in but she lost all respect from me acting like she was Kennedy's friend and sitting there all cool as if Chris wasn't in another girls face. Not that she had much respect from me to begin with.

They turned looking our way as they felt our presence close in on them. Chris quickly removed his arm from around the girl as he looked wide eyed quickly changing it to a smile. "Kennedy, Mink, what's up?" All the guys looked surprised except Bryan who smiled getting up to speak. Kennedy spoke to him and gave him a hug before placing her stare that held much attitude on Chris.

Bryan came to me looking me and up and down as he licked his lips, "damn Mink. How the hell you keep getting cuter and cuter?" I rolled my eyes as I smiled, "that's all you, I see you." I responded as he came in for a hug, making sure his hand swiped over my ass as he dropped his arms. "You ain't slick," I pointed at him with squinted eyes. "Don't be trying to touch all this." He laughed, "my bad, it was an accident." I rolled my eyes knowing damn well it wasn't. He put his arm around my shoulders. "You single now or what?"

"Wouldn't you love to know." I teased, "But yes, I'm single."

He shook his head, "I don't believe that Mink. I know you keep a couple of niggas."

"Not right now," I stated with a smile. "I know you used to keep a couple of bitches though, and you done switched schools on us."

He licked his lips as he rubbed a hand over his waves, slightly looking down at me as he shook his head no. "Man I know, but all the good looking girls some straight ho's out there except a few, imma be honest. I'm fucking one of them though." He laughed.

I shook my head, "of course you are." I looked back at the table as Kennedy's voice rose, catching eyes with Jodie first who was taking a drink from his beer with his arm behind Kira as it rested on the ledge. I quickly looked at Kennedy who was now going off on Chris, easily about to cause a scene. I paused our conversation as I walked towards her and pulled her. "No Kennedy, we are not doing this."

The girl beside Chris was looking nervous as hell, it was clear she wanted no parts of this and was clueless to what was taking place. I started pulling her away as she finally shut up as she snatched her arm from me, stopping where we were. She crossed her arms. "I hate that nigga!"

I shook my head. I been telling her he ain't shit. I don't know how many ain't shit things a nigga had to do for her to believe it. She looked towards their table causing me too as well as I saw Chris heading our way. I rolled my eyes knowing he was about to try and win her over. It was more than he'd done in the past.

"Can I talk to her?" His gaze was on me. I looked over at Kennedy as she stood there with a mean mug. "You good?" I questioned.

"Fuck you want?" she asked with her glare on Chris, I took that as my cue to walk away. As I headed back towards the table Kira was coming my way, she touched my arm to stop me. I looked at her as she started talking, "is she okay?"

I chuckled as I crossed my arms, "how would you feel if your 'friend' sat across from your nigga watching him get googly eyed with another bitch?"

She rolled her eyes, "that girl had literally just came over there five minutes before the two of you got here."

"And that's five minutes you had to check him or tell her. Or both. And you did neither. " With that I continued towards the table as it looked like she continued towards Kennedy or the bathrooms, didn't know which one she was headed towards and didn't care either.