12. Mink

"Okay, so I think I'm crushing on Jodie." I gushed out to Aria as we sat at her apartment eating. It'd been about a week since Jodie and I almost kissed at his apartment and it was like every time I saw him I wanted to jump his bones.

She got wide eyed as she chewed her food and I took it as an opportunity to take a bite out of mine. She swallowed as she quickly replied, "I knew it." I looked at her like she was crazy. "No, this is fairly new. Not like a I've been wanting him for months thing."

"Well I think he's been wanting you for months." I brought my eyebrows in as I took a sip of my drink, "really?" She gave me a duh look. "What are you blind or stupid? Or both?"

I shrugged, "Or it could just be that I'm horny as hell and he's just been looking good as fuck." I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as I thought about how cut Jodie was, especially his back and I loved a muscular back.

Aria laughed. "Jodie has always looked good."

I nodded, "yeah. He's always been cute but I don't know what he's doing new as of lately."

She laughed again, "bitch not shit, it's just when you start liking someone and your senses just heighten to everything about them."

I chuckled. "I don't know bout all that."

Her phone went off causing her to look down at it as she rolled her eyes, she covered her mouth as she chewed to speak. "Those damn Instagram notifications of someone going live. But Ooo," she stated as she really looked at it. "It's Jodie." She raised her eyebrows up and down with a slight smirk on her face as I rolled my eyes.

She laughed as she picked up her phone going to the live. "Oh shit, Bryan's in town."

"Let me see!" I scooted closer to her as Bryan and Chris were on the screen, "damn he has gotten cuter in this past year," Aria smacked me. "Nuh uh, you all Jodie."

I rolled my eyes as I laughed, "I clearly shouldn't have told you shit. He's with Kira so us happening is nonexistent."

"But you can't talk to Bryan, they're friends."

"Why can't I talk to him?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. "Did you just miss where I said Jodie is with Kira."

She rolled her eyes, "Mink, you can't mess with Bryan." I waved her off. I didn't really have any intent to mess with him, all I said was that he was cute. He was at a school two hours away anyways. "Let's pop up though" I stated as the video was still up. "They look like they at Junie's."

Aria quickly shook her head no. "First, I have a daughter," she pointed to a sleeping Ava. "Whose going to watch her? I can't just up and move like that no more Mink and second, I know Landon's there and I'm not trying to see him."

I rolled my eyes at her valid statements. "But you can still go," she finished. "I'm sure Kennedy will go." I nodded my head as I pulled out my phone texting Kennedy and asking if she would go. She quickly responded letting me know she would. Neither one of us had anything better to do tonight and that was clear.

"I wish you could come," I pouted as Aria chuckled, "girl go enjoy your night. Thanks for dinner though." I sat at her place talking for a few more minutes before heading out to head to my place that I shared with Kennedy.

"It's thick as hell in here." Kennedy looked around as she tried to spot Chris. I nodded my head in agreeance, she grabbed my hand as she started making her way through the crowd pulling me with her.

I saw us making our way towards their table, completely clueless to how quickly she spotted them. There were multiple girls at their table as we walked up. A girl was sitting beside Chris as he had his arm around her as the two of them were all smiles as they talked to one another.