2~ Game Plan

YOONGI POV
——–– -•.•- ––——
I already have the meds and washcloth, but I have to report before I do anything.

*dialing...

*dialing...

*dialing...

Why is it taking so long for him to pick up his phone? The one time I need him...

"Hello? Yoongi?"

He answered. Finally.

"Manager Seo, yeah it's me."

"What a rare occasion. You never call me unless you need something or bad things happened at the dorm. So tell me, what happened?"

"We, well, uh, kinda have a situation at the dorm."

"Is it serious?"

"No? Well actually I don't really know, but I was wondering if you could come ov—"

"Yoongi can this issue wait a bit? I'm at a conference in Japan & the earliest I can return is a couple of weeks."

"Well... I believe we can handle the situation until you get back, bu—"

"That's great! Now, I have to go Yoongi so good luck with the problem."

"Alright Seo. See you in a couple of weeks."

He then hung up with me. Sadly, the soonest the problem can be solved is around a couple of weeks, hell that's practically a month. Dammit, when will the right circumstances ever play out in my favor? I'm not the biggest fan of kids and they don't necessarily like me. I let out a irritating sigh as I opened the bathroom door and walked back to Hoseok to give him the things he asked for.

When I walked into the living room, Jungkook was cradling the young girl and with Hobi whispering sweet things like "you are safe here" and "we're here so no need to cry" While slowly drifting off to sleep along with the girl in Jungkook's arms. I walked over to them and tapped Hobi's shoulder. He lifted his head from the sofa and started to rub his drowsy eyes. Soon he looked up at me with his sweet, adorable, now tired smile and with a simple soft 'thank you' whisper from his lips, he took the cloth and the bottle of medicine from my hands & returned his attention to the sick child.

Hoseok leaned up to tap Kookie shoulder to fully wake him up and help him give the child medical attention. With that taken care of, I went to sit on the sofa to relax. Tae soon  came running down from his room dragging his comforter and pillow behind him.
When he was fully woken up, Kookie carefully got up out of the girl's arms and held her head up so Tae & Hobi could lay down a pillow.

"I got a pillow & a comforter for her, is she alright?" Tae asked as Hoseok took the pillow from him.

"We don't know but by the looks of things she's gotten sick."He then placed it down for the child's head to lie on.

Jungkook then laid the girls head back down on top of the pillow & Hoseok kneeled back down to where he once was; when we all started to here Jimin dragging the two lovebirds from the kitchen to our current situation. Honestly, this situation will take a while to grasp onto. What the hell do we do now?

"Jung Hoseok, what the hell happened here?!" We all heard Jin's voice from the other side of the room.

Well ..... shit.

3RD PERSON
——–– -•.•- ––——
Everyone turned their heads to Jin's & Namjoon's direction, the horror in their eyes could be easily read by Hoseok. Hobi sighed as he once again got back up with a smile of pity on his face and tears eyes, walked towards The three who just came from the kitchen. The three walked up to him and looked at Hoseok with worried eyes.