Chapter 4: Team RWBY

As the sun arose over Becon Ruby awoke to see her friends and sister sleeping. She smiled and decided to walk around the campus. As she was walking around campus she came across the head master of the school Professor Ozpin "Oh hi Professor Ozpin!" Ozpin turned to the bright girl and smiled "Ah Miss Rose! What a nice surprise! How are you enjoying your time here so far?" Ruby smile brightened "I'm loving it even though I sort of have grown a connection with a certain person. And I'm a little nervous about the team selection." Ozpin smirked "Miss Rose have you grown feeling for Miss Schnee?" Ruby looked surprised "I-Is it t-that obvious?" Ozpin laughed at his student "No my dear child, but if you've made as many mistakes as I have you learn to read through the lines. And don't worry about the team selection it's just a random selection, but I'm positive destiny will play it's parts. Anyway Miss Rose you'd better get changed team selection starts soon." Ruby was left confused by the dear Professor, but went to change anyway. As Ruby returned she could three girls slowly opening their eyes. She smiled as she their tired face. Wiess yawned and turn to look next to her only to find no Ruby. Wiess slowly began to freak out frantically searching the room. She finally spotted the little red haired girl and sighed a relief. She then walk up to her "What are you doing?" Ruby smiled at her white haired friend "I just went for a small walk around campus." Wiess' face turned a pale that almost made her look sick "You did what?!" Ruby looked at Wiess with an apologetic look "I'm sorry Wiess, but you guys were all sleeping and I just had to do something. I actually ran into Professor Ozpin." Wiess began to get her color back and smiled "Ruby I'm just glad your okay. Now just be careful when you leave without us. Okay?" Ruby nodded trying to hide a slight blush "Okay Wiess." Wiess smiled feeling achieved "Now let's go get changed." Ruby nodded as she followed Wiess to join Yang and Blake. After everyone was changed they headed to the cliff where the selection began. Professor Ozpin smiled at his students and began his short speech "As you know you will be selected for teams today. I'm here to stop your worries. The selection process is random. You will be launched off the cliff and you will be using your own landing strategies. The first person you see will be your partner for the next 4 years. Any questions?." Ruby, Wiess, Yang, and Blake nodded as they got their landing strategies ready. As Ruby was launched she quickly used her weapon to help keep her lifted into the aid while trying to find a good place to land. Wiess used her semblance to help her land safely on the ground. Yang used her weapon to help keep her in the air carrying her a long distance. Blake used her semblance to help her land safely on a tree. As the four girls ran they looked for the other hoping they'll run into each other. Ruby ran through the woods screaming her friends name. Wiess heard her screams and followed it eventually catching up with Ruby. Ruby turned around to see Wiess and smiled "Yay! We're partners!" Wiess smiled and nodded "Now Ruby let's go find the Relics." Ruby nodded and the two ran to relics. Yang now yelling her sister's name hears a few bushes rumble. She walked closer to investigate "Ruby is that you? Mmm......Nope." Yang jumped back as a huge Grimm came out of the bushes. Yang readied her weapon and began to fight. Yang was having fun in the fight until she saw a strand of her hair fall to the ground. Yang's eyes turned from purple to a dark shade of red. She began to punch the Grimm not giving them any chance to hit back. As soon as the first one was down Yang turned to the next one "You want some too?!" The Grimm stood still for all of two seconds before falling to the ground revealing Blake. Yang smiled at Blake as her eyes returned to purple. Blake smiled back at Yang "Come on let's go find the relics." Yang nodded and they headed to relics.

*Time skip brought to you by Summer Rose*

Ruby, Wiess, Blake, and Yang had finally made it to the spot where the relics were located and grabbed their chosen pieces. But soon had to be faced with two grimm. Ruby looked at everyone and smiled "Let's do this!" Everyone nodded as Juane (a shy boy who cares more about his friends then himself), Pyhrra (a girl known for her weaponry and skills), Nora (a girl who loves pancakes and Ren, and also highly energetic) , and Ren (A calm guy who secretly has a crush on Nora and would do anything for her) (they arrived at the relics at the same time as Ruby and the others). Juane and the rest of his friends quickly took on the first grimm. While Ruby and the others took on the second. Eventually winning the fight the two groups sigh in relief as their work was finally done and they returned to Becon. When everyone had completed the mission Professor Ozpin smiled and began setting people up in groups of four making teams. When he got to Ruby, Wiess, Blake, and Yang he smiled "Team RWBY you have recovered the black knight pieces. Your leader will be Ruby Rose congratulations on that." Yang and Blake hugged Ruby with tight embraces while Wiess just admired her from a distance. The team naming went on only to reveal that Juane, Pyhrra, Nora, and Ren were on a team.  After the team naming was over Team Rwby and everyone else was given dorm keys assigned to a certain dorm. Team Ruby quickly fixes their room making Bunked beds, hanging up posters, and unpacking in general. Everyone on the team was happy, especially seens how their crushes were going to share the same room with them.

Hope you like it!!!! I'm having a lot of fun writing again!!! Thanks to all of you guys who support me and help me. I know I say Thank you or I'm sorry a lot but I mean it. So I will update more often now. Until next time. Bye bye.