Chapter 3: A Late Night Meeting

After Dinner Ruby, Wiess, and Yang all walked into the auditorium to set up their sleeping bags. Wiess laid her's on on side of Ruby and Yang laid on the other. When they finished Yang, Ruby, and Wiess all laid down on their sleeping bags. Yang immediately started checking out the boys. She glanced at Ruby and said "It's like we're at one big sleep over!!!" Ruby sighed "Yeah but I don't think Dad would approve of the boys though." Yang smirked "Well I know I do~" Ruby sighed as she turned around to look at her book. She had started writing a letter to her friend's back at Signal Academy. Wiess turned to look at Ruby and asked "What are you writing?" Ruby looked at Wiess "Well you see I sort of got moved ahead two years and wasn't able to bring my friends here with me. So I'm writing them a letter." Wiess looked at Ruby with a hint of sadness but quickly hid it when she noticed that Ruby was looking at them "Oh, well I'm sure they'd be happy to hear that you'll be waiting for them when they arrive!" Ruby smiled as she looked down at the book "I'm sure your right Wiess! Well I'm gonna go look around some so I'll be back! Ok?" Wiess and Yang nodded as they watched her walk off. Yang quickly directed her attention to the sad Wiess "You know if you like her you should just say so." Wiess looked at Yang shocked "What?! How did you know?!" Yang smirked "It's pretty obvious. Your nice to her, you get jealous when she's around other's who aren't family, and you follow her around like a love sick puppy." Wiess huffed "I do not!" Yang laughed "Sure you don't remember when we went to dinner?......."
(Flashback)
As Ruby, Wiess, and Yang entered the train Wiess and Ruby sat next to one another watching Yang flirt with anyone she can trying to get a seat close to them. Ruby smiled as she decided to help her sister out and looked to the guy next to her "Um excuse me sir can my sister have your seat? It mean a lot to me if she could." The guy blushed and quickly handed Yang the seat "Good going sis!" Ruby sighed "I was just being honest!" Wiess glared at the man, mumbling how much she wanted to kill him. She was oblivious to the tall blonde (Yang) staring at her while slowly grinning. Ruby looked at Yang puzzled "What are you grinning at Yang?" Yang smiled "Oh well you see I was thinking on how I could *whisper in Ruby's ear* steal Wiess from you..." Ruby blushed "What?! Why would you say that!!!" Yang smirked "Cause it's true!" Wiess quickly turned back to the sisters only to her the conductor "Attention all passengers, We'll be arriving in Vale in just 10 minutes! Please make your way to the nearest exit!" Wiess looked at the two waiting for their response. Yang quickly jumped up and dragged the two to the nearest exit. Once they were out they headed to the restaurant. When they arrived their waitress started to hit on Yang and Ruby "Aww how can I help you two? Is there anything I can do for you two? Do you need me to help you in any way?" Wiess started to get annoyed with the waitress' flirting and quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Ruby got worried and ran after her. Yang was just left a the table smirking. Ruby quickly followed Wiess "Wiess are you okay?" Wiess sighed "No I think we need a new waitress!" Ruby looked confused "Why?" Wiess sighed "Cause she's not serving everyone at the table! And she's hitting on you and Yang!" Ruby smiled "Yeah she is and I'll make sure I'll stop her right now. Just come back and eat with us. K?" Wiess nodded "As long as you fix the problem!" Ruby smiled and lead Wiess back to the table as Ruby looked at the waitress " Um excuse me ma'am, but I'd like it if you quit serving just me and my sister and serve Wiess too. Also I don't care how much you flirt with Yang just don't flirt with me I already like someone else!" The waitress was stunned "Oh well yes ma'am. Um I'm sorry." Ruby smiled "It's fine I just don't like when people leave my friends out nor do I like being hit on when I like someone else. Sorry." The waitress smiled "It's fine. At least I still have your sister to play with!" The waitress quickly left and Yang sighed "Well dang Ruby! You just had to leave me being the only one hit on! Oh and I just need to check something *whispers to Ruby* is it Wiess that you like?" Ruby smiled and nodded "Yeah! I knew it!" Yang jumped for joy as her theory was confirmed. After that everything else went smoothly all through the night.
(End of flashback)
Wiess sighed "Ohhh....yeah.... Well..." Yang smiled "It's fine Wiess I'll let you in on a little secret of mine and Ruby we both prefer to date girls rather than guys." Wiess couldn't believe what Yang had just told her. Her crush is just like her and likes to date girls rather than boys "Really? Are you serious?" Yang nodded "Yep but don't tell Ruby I told you. K?" Wiess nodded as she turned to see that exact girl walking towards them. Ruby smiled "Hey Yang, Wiess come meet my new friend!" Wiess and Yang nodded as they followed Ruby into the far corner where the same girl Ruby and Wiess saw earlier was sitting. Wiess watched as Yang's eyes light up. Wiess pulled Yang to the side with a grin almost as wide as Yang's "You like her don't you?" Yang looked away as she blushed "Thought so! Well let's make a deal?" Yang looked at Wiess "I'm listening?" Wiess smirked "Okay so here's the plan I'll find out if Blake likes you and eventually get it to where you to are together and you do the same with Ruby! That way we all get what we want!" Yang thought for l moment then nodded "Ok Wiess deal!" Wiess and Yang walked back to a confused Ruby and girl. Ruby looked at Wiess but quickly turned to Yang "What's up with you two?" Yang smiled "Well we just made a deal!" Ruby smiled " What kind of deal? Can I be in the deal?" Yang and Wiess shook there heads "Nope just us two." Ruby pouted for a few minutes but turned back to her new friend "Oh yeah! You guys haven't been introduced yet! Blake (Ruby's new friend) this is Wiess and Yang! Wiess and Yang this is Blake!" Yang smiled at the girl and Wiess did too Ruby was happy they liked her and turned to see Blake who had a small smile on her face "Ahh well it's nice to meet you. I'm Blake as you already know, and Ruby here and I were just reading a book do you want to read along with us?" Yang smiled sheepishly "Sure!" Wiess smiled and sat next to Ruby "What's it about?" Blake turned to Wiess and gave her a smile "Well it's about a man with two souls both fighting for dominance over his body." Wiess examined the book closely "I don't think I've ever had read that one before and I have a whole library at my house." Blake smiled "Well then let's get started!"

That's the end of the chapter I hope you like it. I'll update more often now that I have my inspiration and motive back. Thanks SylveonPink and QueenBlaster3 for all your support and thank everyone for all your support. Until next time. Bye bye.