The Math Teacher pt. 17

The Math Teacher

..."I'm Pregnant!" said Regan...

Part 17

Will's POV

I just stared at her. I was blank. There's no doubt that she dropped a bomb on me, but I wasn't sure that I was too focused on that. Is it wrong that I felt no fear or sorrow over the situation? Honestly, I'm almost happy. I knew what she had just claimed, but I felt no anger. I didn't feel much of anything. I wasn't sure what this could mean. Should I tell her to get rid of the child? NO! This is my son or daughter. How could I give up someone that I already love so much even when I've never met them? It will be difficult, but there isn't much to do now. I look at this, not as a burden, but as a miracle.

I picked her chin up and kissed her. "don't cry. This is good news."

She looked at me like I had gone insane.

"how in the world could this be good news? This only makes things more complicated."

I stopped her,"Regan. I wish that this hadn't happened right now, but whats done is done. I love you and I love the child you have growing inside of you. I will love you both forever until we die. I want nothing more than your happiness. I want to give you everything."

"ok Will, stop for just a second. How the hell am I supposed to explain to my family that this is happening? We didn't plan for anything like this. We are screwed."

She began to cry again. I pulled her into my arms and stroked her hair. It smelled of coconuts and spring time air. I had missed that smell so much. I pulled myself from the aroma of her locks and proceeded to come up with a plan.

Regan's POV

His plan was simple, but I believed it would work. His reaction to the whole thing almost startles me. I thought that he would be flipping out and going insane on me, but he was almost blinded by joy. I felt so much better after telling him. What would I do without this man? He's my rock, he's my love.

After explaining his plan to me one more time he kissed me as if he had never kissed me before.

"I promise to love you forever, until the end of my days. And even then, I will love you in death." I told him.

"I couldn't have asked for anything more. I love you too Regan. I will call you tomorrow. And please, don't be afraid anymore." He said.

I watched his car disappear in the distance and went inside for bed. I'm so happy that everything worked out as I had hoped. I love this man, and I hope...NO! I know that I always will.

THE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let anyone know that you're pregnant. (Not yet anyway) Graduation is right around the corner and after that, we're home free. When you begin to show signs of pregnancy, inform your parents that you have met someone and had an accident. No one will ever know that you and I had been dating for a long time. Whoever is threatening us will only have their word against ours, but you will already be graduated. It's an easy plan.