He sighed. "Yeah but he kinda passed it onto me since he said he needs to catch up with our choreographer and stuff. Plus. I couldnt do anything about it, this is due for tomorrow.

I choked on my cola and wiped my mouth. "Tomorrow?!" I semi shout as he giggled but nodded in response.

"Do they even know how hard it is to make a draft even for a album? It takes more than 7 hours Chan! And thats not even the logo and the categories inside yet, its only to be passed for clarifications." I explain and he nods.

"I know, but I dont really have any choice." he just says and shrugged.

I sigh, as I found myself lost at words. I checked the time, and felt my stomach grumble and my eyes felt droopy too.

I didnt want to leave him but I still have a part time at a Cafe later so I need sleep.

I tap his shoulders lightly and yawned. "Well, simce I cant really make up a reason for you to let lose, I guess Ill be going now? Dont go over board mate" I say, having a tint of a joke by the end as he playfully glared at me for copying the way he says 'mate'. I laugh and waved a goodbye taking my bag and proceeding home.

2 hours later...

My alarm went on as it reaches 7 pm. I went straight to do my routine and put on a simple outfit, not for work actually.

As I finished doing my hair, I went straight to the door, pausing for a bit as I looked for my wallet by my bag and continued

I went to the nearest Cafe by my house and bought two drinks for me and Chan.

Grabbing the drinks, I bowed and at the staff and made my way out as I took a cab to the building

I enter once Ive arrived, and for the first time, I wasnt wewring my mask. Most idols go home to sleep by 8 and since it was quater to 8 that time, meaning some may be leaving already making me sprint my way tot eh office so no one could see me.

I slowly enter the room only to see a already asleep Chan, as his head was placed by his desk but his hand is still holding up a pen.

I giggle at the figure and helped him lay by the sofa that we had.

I slowly went through his laptop, examining where he stopped with the draft as I giggled. Its been 7 consecutive hours and he didnt even do half. He must be exhausted huh...

I crack my knuckles and finish uo what he started.

6 hours later...

I yawn for the nth time as I tyor on the last words and saved it on his desktop for him to see it by tomorrow.

I stretch my arms up then got startled as a Chan oh so suddenly woke up.

I felt nervous to the fact that he may be angry about this, but still had a smiel on my face for actually finishing it and giving him less problems for the day.

He walked up to me rubbing his eyes like a cute kid and went to see his laptop but I covered his eyes with my hands.

"Too early for you to be looking st the screen mate, you might get blind." I reason out as he took my hands and closed his laptop.

"Okayyyy" he semi whines and I giggle.

"How about we hang out later? My treat! You get all the rest you need and I will too, Ill give you a ring before we meet up yeah?" I ask him as he looked confused at first then started to open his mouth to reason out but I cut him off.

"Can you just say yes? Please?" I say and I worked up my ractived aegyo on him as he blushed and nodded.

I jump in excitement as we both made our way out of the building and both went home.

Can I even sleep thinking about later...?